Dare #160

@WaspsSisNamedMoth I dare blades to pull out his rotor sword (my au blades has a rotor that actually a sword and no other bot knows) but he has to show the recruits and the other bots Or if blades does not show them he has to speak Spanish 

Supercruncher: *Tapping his pede on the ground with his arms crossed as he glares down at his mate that he asked to get him some medical grade energon and on his way back to give it to him Ratchet had tripped and spilt it all over his heavily sparked mate Ratchet chuckled nervously when his mate started growling and bolt up and out the door Supercruncher released a snarl in the direction his mate ran before checking wattpad seeing a dare reading it then teleports to Blades who was going over a data-pad*

Supercruncher: Hey Blades!

Blades: *jumps slightly but looks up and smiles* Hey Supercruncher what is it?

Supercruncher: Blades you have a dare from WaspsSisNamedMoth she has dared you to show the recruits and the other bots your rotor sword or if you don't show them you have to speak Spanish!

Blades: *whines slightly then sighs* Fine!

In The Bot Cave

Supercruncher: *standing on the stage he has there* Alright everybot Recruits Blades has something he would like to show you all *turns to his side where Blades is standing* Blades!

Blades: *whines again but pulls out his rotor sword before showing it to everybot*

Everybot: *optics wide* Wow!

Supercruncher: *watching as Blades starts doing tricks with it and acting like his fighting an opponent and all he can whisper is* Jedi 

Ratchet: *heard what his mate said and glances at him strange*

Supercruncher: *makes optic contact with his mate and snarls quietly as he sends murderous thoughts to his mate for what he was going to do to him for spilling that medical grade energon on him earlier through their spark-bond*

Ratchet: *optics widen at the murderous thoughts being sent to him over his bond with Supercruncher*

Supercruncher: *goes back to watching Blades with a satisfied smirk* Well there you have it guys Blades completed his dare Hotshot's still a mobian hedgehog for 41 more chapters i'm going to offline Ratchet for spilling that medical grade on me so~ keep them coming guys!