Dare #65

@LuminaPearl I got a dare for all bots...to guess who my sire and carrier are. I will only say this. If they guess right then bring Elita-1 back to life to make the dares and asks more interesting. My main colour scheme is red with a bit of pink and seams of blue where silver would normally be. My audio receptors resemble Optimus somewhat. I never knew my carrier sadly only realised who my Sire could be. Good luck on that one guys! Oh and Super Cruncher you and Elita are permitted to Whack Optimus up the helm if he takes too long to remember me! My name is Galexia at least that's my cybertronian name. I had to hide my existence this long!

Supercruncher: *still can barely move without pain but is walking around though very slowly groaning at every shot of pain that goes through his frame checking wattpad seeing a dare reading it then teleport's everybot to the main room*

Supercruncher: Ok~ everybot you have a dare from LuminaPearl they have dare you guys to guess who their Sire and Carrier are! their colour scheme is red with a bit of pink and seams of blue! And that's all i'm going to tell you! (that rimed!)

Bulkhead: Breakdown and Knockout!

Supercruncher: Again!

Arcee: I have a feeling it's Optimus and Elita-1 when she was still alive!

Optimus: Wheeljack and Ultra magnus!

Smokescreen: I think Optimus and Arcee!

Bumblebee: Bulkhead and Arcee!

Ultra magnus: Optimus and Elita-1 i remember them being together for a short time!

Wheeljack: I'm going to agree with Magnus!

Ratchet: I faintly remember delivering a sparkling Elita had and i would have to say Optimus was their Sire since they did look like him to a certain extent!

Supercruncher: I believe most of you are right *looks at Optimus* Optimus do you remember having a sparkling named Galexia!?

Optimus: *thinks about it then shakes his helm* I do not believe i have any other sparkling other then Bumblebee!

Supercruncher: *looks at Bee* Bee how would you like to be a brother!

Bumblebee: I would love it....wait are you saying i have a sibling but if so who's older!?

Supercruncher: That i cant answer because i don't know but if i'm right you have a sister!

Bumblebee: REALLY WOO!!!!!

Supercruncher: Yeah but don't get too excited i could be wrong!

Bumblebee: Nice going Supercruncher way to burst my bubble!

Supercruncher: Well anyway since i believe i'm right i have to bring Elita-1 back to life!~

Everybot: Wait WHAT!!!!!

Supercruncher: Yeah yeah now shut up I've never done this before! I need to constraint! *constraints really hard* Found her! *teleport's an alive Elita-1 to base!*

Everybot: *shocked* ELITA-1!!!!!!!

Elita-1: *smiling* Hey guys it's been awhile! *looks at Optimus* Optimus I've been watching you from the well of the all-spark and I've seen what you've been doing with Megatron!

Optimus: *blushes all shades of blue and whispers* Scrap!

Supercruncher: Now Optimus i'll ask once more do you remember having a sparkling with Elita either before or after you Carried Bumblebee!

Optimus: *thinks really hard but cant remember anything* No i'm sorry i don't i only remember having Bumblebee!

Elita-1&Supercruncher: *look at each other then walk up to the Prime and whack him really hard upside the helm making him give a deep yelp*

Elita-1: *servos on her hips* How could you not remember spending the night with me when we dated or how you got me sparked! Your even the one who sent them off planet to hide them when the war broke out because according to you they were to young!

Optimus: I did!? i'm sorry i still don't remember!

Elita-1&Supercruncher: *whack him upside the helm again*

Bumblebee: Carrier! How could you forget about having another sparkling other then me!

Optimus: Well i do faintly remember sending a red sparkling who had a bit of pink and blue seams off Cybertron!? 

Elita-1: Yes that's them Optimus that was your second sparkling!

Bumblebee: Wait am i older!?

Supercruncher: *stands next to Bee* I think you are! Hey Elita did you have a femme or a mech!

Elita-1: *hums* I'm pretty sure i had a femme like %100 sure but it's been so long i could have forgotten just as Optimus did!

Supercruncher: *hums* Alright! Well there you have it the bots completed their dare Elita-1 is alive again Optimus got hit upside the helm twice so~ keep them coming guys~