Ask #55 & Ask #56 & Ask #57 & Dare #118

@Amavko1 Revenge: I have an ask for sire (Bumblebee) and carrier (Arcee), so say if Ironhide almost offline me, would you kill him? Another ask for sire, i-i-is i-it o-ok i-i-if I-i c-can t-turn i-into a cyber panther? Ravage: I have an ask for Soundwave. SOUNDWAVE PLEASE GET RID OF THIS STUPID HACKER!! ???: Please join my new circus. Plus, if Soundwave gets rid of me, I ALWAYS COME BACK. ???: Oh yeah I have a dare for everybot. I dare you guys to react to FNaF UCN voice lines.

Supercruncher: *Jumping around base bored as pit as he continues jumping with a bored expression his optics suddenly widen as he tips and lands on his faceplates and for some reason his arms fly to protect his tanks from the impact slowly sitting up he moves his helm to the side as he looks at the floor in confusion before getting up and checking wattpad seeing 3 asks and a dare reading them then goes to fine Bee and Arcee*

10 Minutes Later

Supercruncher: *walks up to Bumblebee and Arcee* Bee Arcee you have an ask from your daughter Revenge she has asked you guys if Ironhide almost offlined her would you kill him!

Arcee: *without hesitation* Yes!

Bumblebee: Ironhide is my friend *voice turns dark* But if he almost offlined my daughter then yes I WOULD OFFLINE HIM!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *whistles* Well ok and Bee she also asks you if it's ok if she can turn into a cyber-panther!

Bumblebee: *frozen* What?

Supercruncher: She asked if it was ok if she could turn into a cyber-panther!

Bumblebee: *falls to his knees* WHY!!!!!!!! 

Supercruncher: *looks at Bumblebee with wide optics* Yea ok i'm just going to move on now! *walks off*

20 Minutes Later On The Warship

*Supercruncher walks the halls of the warship until he gets to the throne room and walks in and over to Soundwave who's at the monitors*

Supercruncher: Hey Soundwave you have an ask from Ravage he has asked if you could please get rid of a stupid hacker!

Soundwave: For Ravage I will do anything!

Supercruncher: You say that as if he was your sparkmate!

Soundwave: *shakes helm* No not sparkmate but sparkling!

Supercruncher: You think of him as your sparkling!?

Soundwave: Yes!

Supercruncher: *shrugs* Well alright then fair enough!

Soundwave: *gets rid of hacker*

Supercruncher: Well i'm out! *teleports to the cave to get everything set up*

1 Hour Later

*Supercruncher teleports everybot to the cave*

Supercruncher: Alright everybot we all have a dare to react to FNAF UCN voice lines!

Everybot: *groans* Fine!

After the first few lines

Optimus: *wide optic looking around the dark cave*

Megatron: *very close to Optimus*

Bulkhead: *wide optic shaking*

Arcee&Elita-1: *Completely fine*

Ratchet: *has no emotion on his faceplates*

Ultra Magnus: *staring at the screen*

Wheeljack: *on the ground with a bored look*

Bumblebee&Smokescreen: *hugging each other shaking*

Starscream: *right up against Predaking*

Predaking: *hugging Starscream to comfort him*

Dreadwing: *has his machine gun out*

Knockout: *sitting on Breakdown's lap*

Breakdown: *kissing Knockout's neck-cables*

Shockwave: *just standing still*

Soundwave: *tilting his helm*

Supercruncher: *wide optic wondering why he did this in a dark cave at night*

After The Video

Everybot: *wide optic looking around the dark cave*

Supercruncher: Well there you have it guys we all completed our dare I HATE scary things with a PASSION we will all not be recharging tonight so~ keep them coming guys!

(It was 4:37am when I wrote this and that video really did not help me! With my paranoia or my hatred and fear of scary moves and games!)