Dare #82

@Rin90412 I dare everybot react to attack on titian and demon slayer because I wanna see their reactions ( let meh join too pls I need to take a break with my au's bots) Arcee: Nyx I Smokescreen crashed into your stuff again... Nyx(me): WTF SMOKESCREEN AGAIN?!

Supercruncher: *True to his word Supercruncher didn't stop teasing Megatron about his fear of Volume for the rest of the day well that was until Megatron had enough and threw him off the warship but un like last time he didn't hit the ground because he sent fear over his bond with Ratchet and in less then a second a ground bridge had opened up under him and he fell into the base where a paranoid sparkmate fussed over him checking wattpad seeing a dare reading it then once again teleported everybot to the cave where the large movie screen was permanently set up*

Supercruncher: Everybot you have a dare from Rin90412 also known as Nyx from their name i'm guessing their a femme anyway Nyx has dared you all to react to attack on titian and demon slayer also they'll be joining us *teleports Nyx into the cave*

Starscream: What the frag are attack on titian and demon slayer!?

Supercruncher: Anime I've tried watching attack on Titians once....didn't get past the first episode without feeling sick so I turned it off haven't tried watching it since and demon slayer~ I've heard of it just never watched it! Right after that little incident with attack on Titians I started watching Inuyasha love that anime!

Nyx: Can we please get on to the reacting I want to see what their faces look like after they watch them!.....Also i'll do anything to keep Smokescreen away from my stuff!

Supercruncher: *hums then sighs* Fine!~ But I hate seeing people being eaten!

After Watching Attack On Titians!

Everybot: *Have disturbed and horrified looks on their faces after watching the Titians eating humans!*

Nyx: *Quietly laughing at their reactions*

Supercruncher: *Looks like his going to purge his tanks any minute* 

Ratchet: *Walks over and starts rubbing his sparkmate's back-struts* Crunch you alright?

Supercruncher: Yea Ratchy *immediately purges his tanks afterwards*

Ratchet: *Continues rubbing circles on his mates back-strut*

Supercruncher: *Stops purging* Alright *groans* Let's continue! *groans again*

After Watching Demon Slayer

Everybot: *Wide optic for a second before they start cheering*

Nyx: Well looks like they enjoyed Demon Slayer better then Attack On Titians!

Supercruncher: Their not the only ones tho I  prefer dubbed anime's tho a couple of anime's I found interesting were subbed so I didn't watch them tho there's a couple I did watch!

Nyx: Supercruncher I only have one thing to say to you......your weak when it comes to anime like Attack on titan aren't you!

Supercruncher: *sighs* Yes I am but not all the time tho I didn't even get through the first episode of Bleach! without getting the same sick feeling I got from Attack on titian!

Nyx: *hums* WEAK!!!!!

Supercruncher: ALRIGHT SO I PURGED MY TANKS BECAUSE OF THE CANNIBALISM ACT I NEARLY ALWAYS FEEL SICK WITH ANIME LIKE THAT JUST THE FIRST SCENE CAN TELL ME WHAT KINDA ANIME IT IS AND I'VE LEARNT IF I FEEL SICK DON'T CONTINUE WATCHING IT!!!!!!!

Nyx: *nods helm* THAT'S BECAUSE YOUR WEAK!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *right optic twitches* Oh look at the time it's time for you to go home!

Nyx: Wha-

Supercruncher: *teleports Nyx home then sighs* Well there you have it guys everybot completed their dare I....shamefully purged my tanks infront of everybot so~ keep them coming guys~ I'm going to go lock myself in mine and Ratchet's berthroom now! *walks off*