Dare #158

@Medlockineededthat *innocent voice* Oh but I did find out Sire! Which is why I am daring EVERYONE to play a little game of hide and seek. But none of you will be the seeker. The seeker will be Sonic.EXE, a ruthless and merciless demon from the deepest depths of hell. Of course, he won't kill you, but he will mentally scar you. Anyways, good luck! Btw, try not to get found. He'll knock you unconscious and throw you into an indestructible cage.

Supercruncher: *Once again stabbing the pit spawn of a computer that keeps taking his mates attention away from him snarling he smirks showing two sharp wolf fangs that only come out when he is extremely pissed like he is right now with the computer taking his mates attention the doorwings on his back are also flaring with rage as he stabs the computer a few more times before stopping and checking wattpad seeing a dare reading it he gulped before teleporting everybot to the bot cave*

Supercruncher: *a little nervous* Alright everybot we have a dare from Medlock she has dared us all to play hide and seek but none of us will be it the seeker will be Sonic.EXE a ruthless and merciless demon from the deepest depths of hell he won't kill us but he will mentally scare you also try not to get found or he'll knock you unconscious and throw you into an indestructible cage!

Everybot: *absolutely petrified*

Supercruncher: Just so you all know if you need somebot to blame *points at Hotshot* Blame Hotshot his the one who lost her sparkling's and is getting punished by being an mobian for 43 more chapters!

Everybot: *immediately growl at Hotshot*

Hotshot: *whimpers*

Time Skip

*Everybot is hiding in the warship since it's the biggest place Predaking was already found since his a little too big to hide and was currently unconscious in a cage in the throne room*

Starscream: *from the flight deck* AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

'CLANG!!!'

Supercruncher: *in the shadows* (Thought-Well he isn't called Starscream for no reason)

5 Minutes Later

Thundercracker&Skywarp: *from the roof* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'CLANG BANG!!!!!!'

Everybot: *shaking their helms in their hiding spots* (thoughts-You never hide together it's not wise!)

2 Minutes Later

Boulder: *from a vehicon's berthroom* AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

'BANG!!!'

Chase: *growls softly* (Though-I will avenge you Boulder!)

1 Minute Later

Chase: *from a room* AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

'CLANG!!!!'

6 Minutes Later

Megatron: *from his berthroom* WHAT ARE YOU.....WAIT.....WHAT ARE YOU DOING AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

'EXPLOSION!!!!!' 

'CLANG!!!! CLANG!!!!!! CLANG!!!! CLANG!!!!'

*Sonic.EXE was hitting Megatron continuously for shooting at him*

12 Minutes Later

Knockout: *from the med-bay* WHAT THE....HEY WATCH THE PAINT!!!!!!!!

'CLANG!!! SCREECH OF METAL'

Breakdown: *sighs from hiding spot* (Thought-Knocks ain't going to be happy when he wakes up)

5 Seconds Later

Breakdown: *from the storage room in the med-bay*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

'CLANG!!!!'

Supercruncher: *smirking in the vents* (Thought-SO MUCH SUFFERING~~~~)

12 Minutes Later

Optimus: *from under Megatron's berth* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'CLANG!!!!!!!'

Supercruncher: *quietly snickering* (thought-Do I really scare Optimus that much that his paranoid maybe I should stop scaring him.......NAR MUHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!)

5 Minutes Later

Ultra Magnus: *from Predaking's kennel* WHAT ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'CLANG!!!! CLANG!!!!!!'

8 Minutes Later

Wedge: *from behind the throne* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'BANG!!! BANG!!!!! CRASH!!!! CLANG!!!!!'

Supercruncher: *flinches giving a quiet oh~* (thought-I feel your pain little brother...mainly because we share a sibling bond...but I feel your pain~)

14 Minutes Later

Hotshot: *from the energon storage room* AHHHHHHH.......WAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING?......NO NOOOOOOO GET OFF MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Everybot: *confused but curious so they come out of their hiding spots and go to where Hotshot is only to see him on the ground with Sonic.EXE on top him*

Supercruncher: *starts laughing his aft off* WAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! *falls out of the vents landing on his side*

Ratchet: *by his mates side in a flash* CRUNCH!!!!!

Supercruncher: *still laughing slightly* I-I'm f-fine R-Ratchy! B-But H-Hotshot i-isn't HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Hotshot: *trying to push Sonic.EXE off him* GET OFF ME I'M NOT REALLY A MOBIAN!!!!!!!!!!

Sonic.EXE: *Lets out a purr/growl as he starts trying to take off Hotshot's clothes*

Hotshot: *optics widen and he starts panicking* NOOOOOOOO STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *still laughing his aft off holding his tanks from how hard his laughing plus the triples seem to find it amusing as well as they keep kicking him* W-Well there y-you have it g-guys dare complete hahahaha a couple o-of u-us got f-found hahahaha H-Hotshot i-is HAHAHAHAHA h-his getting HAHHAHAHHAH I CAN'T SAY IT HAHAHAHAHA *takes deep intake* I'll just say this it s-seems Sonic.EXE finds Hotshot attractive as a mobian i'm going to offline from laughter so~ keep them coming guys! *looks back at the scene and starts laughing again when Hotshot screamed as his shirt was ripped off*