Ask #52

@GalaxyPanda102 I have an ask for my brothers. What were sire and carrier like? I never met them and every time I ask them that question they don't answer....

Supercruncher: *Straddling a surprised and shocked Ratchet while he purrs deeply nuzzling his chassis lovingly Supercruncher started licking Ratchet's chest-plates that protect his spark getting a groan from Ratchet his been at this for a few minutes now and didn't plan on stopping well that was until his mate put his servos on his hips Supercruncher growled and snarled loudly before quickly turning and biting one of his servos receiving a yelp from Ratchet before he was hit in the side of his helm releasing his mates servo Supercruncher got off him and checked wattpad seeing an ask reading it then went off to find Optimus and Magnus leaving behind Ratchet who's holding his servo in pain*

8 Minutes Later

Supercruncher: *walks up to both Optimus and Magnus who are going over data-pads* Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus you both have an ask from your sister Eclipse she has asked what were your Sire and Carrier like because she never met them!

Optimus&Ultra Magnus: *freeze and their optics widen like their having a flashback*

Supercruncher: *waves servo in their faceplates* Um hello I bit my mates servo to be here *becomes angry* NOW ANSWER THE PRIMUS DAM ASK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Optimus: *sighs* I believe it is time for her to know Magnus!

Ultra Magnus: *wide optic* No Optimus we said we would never bring it up after-

Optimus: She has a right to know Magnus!

Ultra Magnus: *sighs* Alright!

Optimus: Our Sire and Carrier were~ 

Ultra Magnus: *deadpan* They were evil!

Optimus: *looks at Magnus with his own deadpan face* No they weren't!

Ultra Magnus: *snorts* Say that to all the bots they chased off because they had a crush on us!

Optimus: They were protective!

Ultra Magnus: Yes and I have no doubt that if they were here now they would be trying to offline Wheeljack and Megatron!

???: Got that right!

???: We don't remember giving you both approval to spark-bond with either of them!

Optimus&Ultra Magnus: *look at the two new bots with wide slightly scared optics* SIRE CARRIER!!!!!!!!!!

Ratchet: *walks in and sees the two bots and gasps* By the allspark Alpha Trion and Vector Prime your both still online!

Alpha Trion: Yes we are!

Vector Prime: Now *narrows optics* Where are Wheeljack and Megatron!

Optimus&Ultra Magnus: *share a look before darting off to go find their mates to try and keep their creators from offlining them*

Alpha Trion&Vector Prime: *run after them while their sons look for their mates in hopes of offlining the unworthy*

Supercruncher: *looking after them then at his mate growling hungrily* Well there you have it guys Optimus and Magnus answered their ask their creators showed up out of nowhere seriously I don't even know how they got into base so~ keep them coming guys~ *pounces onto Ratchet who let's out a shout as he falls onto the ground with his mate on top of him purring once again*