Dare #91

@UnidragonGacha Neckreck: Hello there-WOH*Almost got hit by her carrier from the past quickly hides in a bush* my names is Neckreck am a new member and wrecker of the AutoCons and yes am from the same Universe with Volume,Bullet,Ive,Sliverspikes,sirenclaw and riverpond and countbomb the MniCons,and am in the past(Lets just said I'll blame on Volume for that) so my Carrier doesn't know me, for is bulkhead that trying to*shouts very quite* HIT ME! And I also dare Uncle Wheeljack to do a sparked test to see if he is sparked yet Volume(over comman link): Neckreck a groundbridge is open be ready Neckreck:*over comman link* Got you Vol *went to the groundbridge* (Me: here's more info about Neckreck: Neckreck is non-binary and polysexual, so Neckreck goes by: they/them/their or he/she/his or her they are half terracon,her fav food is Macaron(and flesh energon from bots) their carrier is bulkhead and their sire is breakdown)

Supercruncher: *standing in a corner glaring at his mate who has a splint on his right servo after 4 hours Supercruncher had finally released his servo and when Ratchet examined it he found out Supercruncher broke it from his surprisingly strong bite and yanking and shaking his servo to try and free it didn't help at all it just made him bite down harder Ratchet learnt a lesson that day never ignore and wave your servo infront of Supercruncher's face unless you want it bitten and broken slowly Supercruncher moved his glare from Ratchet (for now) in favour of checking wattpad seeing a dare reading it then goes to find Wheeljack*

*Supercruncher found Wheeljack walking out of his and Ultra Magnus's berthroom groaning and holding his tanks in pain*

Supercruncher: *waves* Hey Wheeljack!

Wheeljack: *slowly looks at Supercruncher with a sick looking face*

Supercruncher: Wow Wheeljack you look like scrap!

Wheeljack: *croaky voice* You would to if you kept purging your tanks for no reason!

Supercruncher: You even sound like scrap!.....Wait did you say you've been purging your tanks lately?

Wheeljack: *nods* Yea why?

Supercruncher: Well this is a coincidence!

Wheeljack: Really why's that!?

Supercruncher: Because you have a dare from a bot named Neckreck their a new member of the AutoCons they dared you to take a sparked test!

Wheeljack: *shocked* Sparked test? *remembers what he and Magnus have been doing every night for the last week* Yea that would probably be a good idea!~

Supercruncher: *deadpan face* You and Magnus have been interfacing alot lately haven't you!

Wheeljack: *looks him dead in the optic* Yes!

Supercruncher: Wow so forward! Come on let's get you to *growls* Ratchet!

Wheeljack: *looks sceptically at him* Did you and Ratchet have a fight!?

Supercruncher: You could say that~ we were answering an ask from our daughter Medlock and he ignored me and had the AUDACITY TO WAVE HIS SERVO AT ME!!!! so~ I bit him!

Wheeljack: *shocked* YOU BIT HIM!!!!

Supercruncher: Yep but he had it coming!

Wheeljack: Whatever you say Supercruncher whatever you say!

In the med-bay

*Supercruncher and Wheeljack walk in*

Supercruncher: Oi Ratchet Wheeljack has a dare from Neckreck she dared him to take a sparked test but it would be quicker to scan him plus he said he's been purging his tanks lately!

Ratchet: *looks at them from the corner of his optic* Alright Wheeljack sit on the med-berth!

Wheeljack: Sure thing doc!

Ratchet: DON'T CALL ME DOC!!!! 

Wheeljack: *chuckles and walks over sitting on the med-berth*

Ratchet: *picks up a scanner and walks over to Wheeljack* Ok Wheeljack stay still!

Wheeljack: Whatever you say sunshine!

Ratchet: *growls slight before scanning Wheeljack a couple times and looks at the results with wide optics*

Wheeljack: *raises optic ridge* Well?

Ratchet: *looks at Wheeljack* Well I guess congratulations are in order Wheeljack your sparked!

Wheeljack: *his processor crashes making him pass out backwards onto the med-berth*

Supercruncher: *looks at Wheeljack snickering quietly* He took that well!

Ratchet: Yes and luckily it wont hurt the sparkling!

Supercruncher: *looks at Ratchet* How's your servo!?

Ratchet: *glares at his mate* Broken thanks to you biting it how do you even have such a strong bite anyway!

Supercruncher: *glares growling* YOU DESERVIED IT!!!!!! And I already told you I HAVE WOLFCONS IN MY FAMILY!!!!!!!!

Ratchet: I DIDN'T DESERVE IT!!!!!!

Supercruncher: YES YOU DID YOU IGNORED ME THEN HAD THE AUDACITY TO WAVE YOUR SERVO IN MY FACE!!!!!!!!!!

Ratchet: I JUST LOOKED AWAY FROM YOU!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: YEA AFTER I SAID SOMETHING TO YA!!!!!!!!!

Ratchet: YOU STILL DIDN'T HAVE TO BITE MY SERVO!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: JUST BE GLAD I ONLY BIT AND BROKE YOUR SERVO I COULD HAVE EASILY RIPPED IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!

Raf: *standing in the doorway staring at Ratchet and Supercruncher fighting* Well I guess i'll finish this chapter *clears throat* Well there you have it guys Wheeljack completed his dare if I heard correctly his sparked his currently passes out on the med-berth and Ratchet and Supercruncher are fighting um keep them coming guys! *in the background Ratchet can be seen turning away from his mate waving his good servo infront of him in annoyance* Supercruncher: *looks at the servo growling before biting it* Ratchet: *optics widen and he curses himself for doing the same thing he did last time*

Ratchet: *in the background* RELEASE!!!! *pulls servo*

Supercruncher: *growls louder glaring into his mates optics*

Ratchet: RELEASE!!!! *yanks servo again then yelps as Supercruncher bit down harder* I SAID RELEASE!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *growls like a savage animal and increases his bite*

Ratchet: DAM IT SUPERCRUNCHER I SAID RELEASE!!!!!! *pulls harder* RELEASE ME PRIMUS DAM IT CRUNCH!!!!!!!!!! RELEASE!!!!!!!!!!