Ask #42

@Amavko1 ???: Heh, I am a good hacker. Greetings I wanna be introduced to you all but you need to fix up Revenge first. She is, uh, well, how do I say this. SHE IS DYING!! Ravage: CHESSIRE! IT WAS A SECRET! Winter Chessire: Well, one, my name is Winter Chessire, AND TWO, SHE IS DYING AND NEEDS HELP, AND OUR MEDICS CANT DO IT BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS WHERE THEY ARE! *Calms down* So I ask you TFP, to please help her.

Supercruncher: *Hanging around in the shadows out of boredom Supercruncher's not scaring anybot or anything his just hang out in the shadows and if the occasional bot suddenly sees him standing next to them and faint from fear what's the harm in that checking wattpad seeing an ask reading it then his optics nearly pop out of his helm before he starts running down the hall until he charged into the med-bay scaring his mate*

Ratchet: SUPERCRUNCHER DON'T RUN IN THE MED-BAY!!!!!

Supercruncher: Sorry Ratchet but you need to get everything ready for surgery!

Ratchet: Why who's injured!?

Supercruncher: Revenge!

*Bumblebee and Arcee suddenly burst into the med-bay*

Bumblebee&Arcee: WHAT!!!!!!!!!

Ratchet: *rushing to get everything ready* Bumblebee Arcee get out!

Bumblebee: But she's our daughter!

Arcee: Yea you can't tell us to leave!

Ratchet: I can i'm the medic now OUT!!!

Bumblebee&Arcee: *leave the med-bay cursing Ratchet*

Ratchet: *finished getting everything ready* Alright Crunch teleport her here onto the med-berth!

Supercruncher: Right away Ratchet *teleports Revenge onto the med-berth*

Ratchet: *walks over and starts hooking her up to machines to keep an optic on her vitals* Alright Crunch i'm going to need your help on this one! *activates his face mask*

Supercruncher: Of cause Ratchet! *activates his face mask*

6 Hours Later

*Surgery went well and Revenge pulled though with no complications Ratchet and Supercruncher finished up 1 hour ago so she's just resting now*

Revenge: *slowly wakes up and gets blinded by a light* Ahh to bright!

Ratchet: *looks over at Revenge* I see your finally awake!

Supercruncher: *walks over* Yea welcome back to the world of the living kid!

Revenge: *slowly sits up* I'M ALIVE!!!! *grumbles* and I'm not a kid!

Supercruncher: Compeered to what everybot here has seen and experienced you are very much still a sparkling!

Revenge: Whatever! *stands up and groans quietly* Thanks for saving me!

Ratchet: Yes yes it's what medics do!

Revenge: *growls* Yea and i'm going to have a TALK with my team medics once I find them!

Bumblebee&Arcee: *run into the med-bay* REVENGE!!!!!!! *crushes her in a bone crushing hug*

Revenge: *wises* I'm g-gonna die c-can't B-BREATH!!!!!!

Ratchet: *growls* ARCEE BUMBLEBEE BE GENTAL SHE JUST HAD SURGERY!!!!!!

Bumblebee&Arcee: *let their daughter go* Sorry!

Revenge: *takes deep intakes* It's alright but I don't want to be that close to offlining again!

Ratchet: *grumbles* Good!

Revenge: Well aren't you chippy! *looks at Supercruncher* Can I go home now I have some medics to find and hurt!

Supercruncher: *shrugs* I don't see why not just be careful!

Revenge: No promises!

Supercruncher: *teleports Revenge home* Well there you have it guys ask done Revenge is healthy again I got to help Ratchet with the surgery so~ keep them coming guys!