Ask #28 & Dare #73

@LuminaPearl I have an ask from my sire and carrier, may I date Wheeljack? And promise no funny stuff and take it slow, oh I've sent my uncle Ratchet a new set of wrenches and another katana to match your other. Also I dare you my cool uncle to shove Breakdown and Knockout into a closet with only high grade energon for 1 whole day. Love ya guys including my parental units and my two fave adoptive uncles! Hope to see my fave bro Bumblebee one day too. We should go out for a drive once I get a vehicle mode like an awesome motorbike! See ya guys! XXX

Supercruncher:  *may or may not have ate to much energon sweets and is now bouncing off the walls and ceiling quite literally his even taken down a few bots because of it and you can all blame it on Miko as she dared him to eat as much as he could and like hell he was going to back down while still bouncing around Supercruncher checks wattpad seeing an ask and dare reading them then goes to find Optimus mumbling totally random things*

Supercruncher: *appears behind Optimus* PRIME! you have an ask from your daughter LuminaPearl also known as Galexia she has asked if she could date Wheeljack!

Optimus: PIT NO I WILL NOT HAVE MY ONLY DAUGHTER DATE AN EXPLOSIVE LUNATIC LIKE WHEELJACK!!!!!! *clears voice box* Plus last I checked he was with Ultra magnus!

Supercruncher: *nods helm rapidly* Yeah! same I heard them last night THEIR SO FRAGGING LOUD!!!!!!!!

Optimus: Supercruncher? Are you....high!?

Supercruncher: *nods helm rapidly while bouncing on the heels of his pedes* ON ENERGON SWEETS YEAH I AM!!!!!! *points to the human area* IT MIKO'S FAULT!!!!!! *runs off to find Elita*

Less then 1 Minute later

Supercruncher: *appears in front of Elita out of thin air making her scream* ELITA! you have an ask from your daughter Galexia she asked if she could date Wheeljack!

Elita-1: I thought he was with Magnus judging from what I saw in the well that mech is into some weird stuff in berth!

Supercruncher: WOULD YOU CALL THE WEIRD STUFF!! in berth kinky and STRANGE!!!!!!!!

Elita-1: Yeah~ and are you high on energon sweets again!

Supercruncher: W-What do you mean again  t-this is the first time *points to human area* IT'S MIKO'S FAULT!!!!!!!! KILL HER NOT ME!!!!!!!!! *runs off again then pokes helm around the corner* WAS THAT A YES OR A NO TO YOUR DAUGHTER DATING WHEELJACK!!!!!

Elita-1: That was a no sorry my sparkling but I'm not having you around his kinks! *smirks* Magnus can deal with that scrap!

*Supercruncher runs into the main room and slams into Ratchet's back*

Ratchet: SUPERCRUNCHER WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!!

Supercruncher: Ratchy~ *shoves package into his face* YOU GOT A GIFT FROM GLAXEIA!!!!

Ratchet: Huh? *opens package and his optics lit up when he sees what's in it* NEW WRENCHES!!!!!

Supercruncher: Yeah isn't it awesome they got me another katana! *pulls out new katana* LOOK AT IT IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! *starts laughing that crazy laugh you get when your on a sauger high whilst swinging the katana around*

Ratchet: *stares at his overly hyper sparkmate then it clicks* MIKO I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Miko: *way~ in the background somewhere in base* Scrap!

5 Minutes later on the warship

Supercruncher: *appears behind Breakdown and Knockout then says in a creepy voice with a dumb smirk on his face* I'm back~! AND I'M READY TO MAKE YOU SUFFER!!!!!!! *laughs evilly*

Breakdown&Knockout: *look at Supercruncher behind them with wide optics as they watch him laugh with two katana's in his servos*

Supercruncher: *grabs both of them and drags them to a closet full of high grade energon that he made himself all while still laughing all because of Miko!*

Breakdown&Knockout: *visibly scared for their online's as their dragged to a closet*

Supercruncher: *stops and turns to Breakdown and Knockout with a crazy smirk before pushing them into the closet full of high grade and locking it laughing* SEE YOU BOTH IN A DAY!!!!!!! *runs off again*

1 Hour in

*Breakdown and Knockout are sitting on the ground with Knockout glaring at Breakdown every time he sees him reach for a cube of high grade which made him quickly pull his servo away and smile at his sparkmate nervously*

4 Hours in

*Both Breakdown and Knockout are now drinking high grade at an alarming pace 20 empty cubes can already be seen scattered on the floor*

8 hours in

*Breakdown and Knockout are making out with their servos wondering each others frames their make out became more deeper and heated*

12 hours in

*Breakdown and Knockout can now be seen *coughs* with their interface panels off as Knockout is pinned to the ground by Breakdown who's on top of him kissing his neck-cables as he moans*

16 hours in

* Breakdown and Knockout are ok let's just get to the point THEIR FRAGGING HARD OK THEIR FRAGGING HARD FAST AND DEEP!!!!!!!! KNOCKOUT IS SO LOUD THE WHOLE FRAGGING WARSHIP AND EVEN THE AUTOBOTS AT BASE CAN HEAR HIM MOANING AND SCREAMING IN PLEASURE!!!!*

20 Hours in

* Do I really have to say it!? Yes? ok well THEIR STILL AT IT BUT NOW THEIR SO LOUD I'M PRETTY SURE THE WHOLE WORLD AND MABYE EVEN UNIVERSES CAN HEAR THEM!!!!!! I MEAN PRIMUS IT SOUNDS LIKE SOMEBOTS GETTING MURDERED!!!!!!!!*

24 Hours in

*Yeah alright let's do this *cracks knuckles and takes deep intake* THEY ARE LIKE JACK RABBITS IN HEAT WHEN THEIR UNDER THE EFFECTS  OF HIGH GRADE THEY JUST DON'T STOP BREEDING AND MATING!!!!!!!!!*

1 Day later

*Supercruncher unlocks the door still on a sauger high and walks right into Breakdown and Knockout interfacing now if he had his senses he would have screamed and ran out like he always does but not this time because this happened*

Supercruncher: YO JACK RABBITS MOVE IT TO THE BERTHROOM!!!!!! *walks into the closet and looks around to see empty cubes of high grade everywhere* OH MAN YOU GLITCHES DRANK ALL MY HOME MADE HIGH GRADE I WANTED SOME!!!!!!!!!

Breakdown&Knockout: *stop interfacing and run out the closet before anything can happen to them as Supercruncher had pulled out his two katana's without him even noticing*

Supercruncher: WELL THERE YOU HAVE IT GUYS!!!!!!!! Optimus and Elita answered their ask I COMPLETED MY DARE!!!!!!!!! so~ keep them COMING GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! *Proceeds to pass out from the energon sweets finally making his systems crash then Ratchet appears out of nowhere and picks Supercruncher up bridal style and heads back to base*