Dare #72

@SUNSETHOTRIDE43 Hey I am a big fan of Optimus and I have a dare for Optimus to kiss Megatron in front of everyone

Supercruncher: *everything has been great since the war finally ended in peace no more bots and cons will loss their lives anymore and there's no more dangers so if the sparkmates wanted they can finally start family's but the bots still live in the base and the cons the warship Supercruncher checks wattpad seeing a dare reading it then once again teleport's everybot to the cave*

Supercruncher: Alright Optimus Megatron get your aft's up here! 

*Optimus and Megatron slowly make their way up to the stage Supercruncher's on*

Optimus: Yes Supercruncher!?

Megatron: What do you want!

Supercruncher: Still have your attitude Megatron i like it! now Optimus you have a dare from SUNSETHOTRIDE43 they have dared you to kiss Megatron in front of everybot!

Optimus: Wait i have to kiss Megatron!

Supercruncher: Yes it's not like you haven't snuck out to see him at night or anything...oh wait you do!

Megatron: I don't see a problem with it Prime we're still bond-mates!

Optimus: Alright fine! *grabs a hold of Megatron and slams his dermas into his in a passionate and loving kiss*

Megatron: *surprised by Prime's aggression and smirks kissing back just as passionately as well as roughly*

Everybot else: *surprised while others have disgusted faces like some of the recruits those poor poor innocent recruits optics*

Supercruncher: Well there you have it guys Optimus completed his dare i think both Prime and Megatron forgot that everybot else is here and are now making out it appears so~ keep them coming guys~ OH! right did i forget to say Soundwave's recording this whole thing!.....I think it's for black mail!