Dare #109 & Dare #110

@Medlockineededthat Dare for Sire! You have to slap my Carrier's aft, and then blame it on Optimus to see how he reacts! Dare for Optimus! Once Supercruncher did his dare, you have to take the blame! Just make sure you're near Ratchet!

Supercruncher: *Skipping around base all happy then he trips and starts cursing at the floor and the bots that happen to pass him and gave him a weird look for cursing at the floor so he cursed at them instead soon Supercruncher had enough of cursing and checked wattpad seeing two dares reading them and teleports to Prime scaring him*

Optimus: *holding his servo over his spark* WHAT THE FRAG SUPERCRUNCHER!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *growls* DON'T START WITH ME PRIME I'VE ALREADY CURSED AT THE FLOOR AND THE BOTS WHO GAVE ME A WEIRD LOOK I'M NOT IN THE MOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Optimus: *shuts up*

Supercruncher: *smiles* Thank you now I have a dare from my daughter Medlock she's dared me to slap Ratchet's aft and then blame it on you to see how he reacts!

Optimus: Why are you telling me this!?

Supercruncher: *glares* I wasn't FINISHED!!!! Medlock has also dared you to take the blame!

Optimus: WHY WOULD I DO THAT!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *growls and speaks in a scary voice* Because if you don't I'LL RIP OUT YOUR THROAT!!!!!!!!

Optimus: *whimpers and nods*

Supercruncher: *smiles* Good mech~

20 Minutes Later

*Ratchet is working at his computer and Optimus is standing just a little bit behind him*

Supercruncher: *walks up and stands next to his mate for a minute before slapping his aft*

Ratchet: *yelps when his aft gets slapped and glared at his mate*

Supercruncher: *glaring at Optimus and growls* OPTIMUS HOW DARE YOU SLAP MY MATES AFT!!!!!!!!!

Ratchet: *moves his glare to Optimus and growls throwing a wrench at his helm* DON'T TOUCH MY AFT PRIME!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *smirks* Yea Prime be glad I don't rip your throat out!~

Optimus: *bows helm* My apologies Ratchet I shouldn't have done that!

Ratchet: Dam right you shouldn't have what got into you Prime!

Optimus: *hesitates* I.....am not sure old friend!

Supercruncher: *suddenly growls protectively* STOP TALKING TO MY MATE PRIME!!!!!!!!!

Optimus: *looks at Supercruncher and sees his optics full of murderous intent so he did what any other bot would do in his position......HE RAN THE FRAG OUT OF THERE!!!!!!*

Supercruncher: *watches Prime run growling and snarling* Well there you have it guys I completed my dare and so did Optimus i'm going to go offline him now for touching my MATE!!!! so~ keep them coming guys~