Dare #70

@LuminaPearl I have a dare for bots and cons. If they can solve this Riddle they can choose who to throw with it however You and Ratchet gain immunity from its wrath(aka they can not touch you guys) The riddle: I have two c's and a rectangle connecting me, I'm used to fix and to hurt. Only one knows how to use me, what am I?(only you may know the answer Supercruncher it's your sparkmates one and only Wrench)

Supercruncher: *the cons haven't been heard from since the last chapter maybe 9 months with the AutoCons changed them....nah their just exhausted unless they all offlined from something but i doubt it checking wattpad seeing a dare he reads it then teleport's everybot to the cave that still needs a name*

Supercruncher: Alrighty everybot i'm extremely bored to the point i'm listening to the same thing over and over NOW!! you all have a dare from LuminaPearl they have dared bots and cons to solve a riddle the riddle is: I have two c's and a rectangle connecting me,I'm used to fix and to hurt. Only one knows how to use me,what am I?!

Starscream: ARCEE!!! GAA!!! *gets hit upside the helm by Arcee*

Arcee: I DON'T FIX THINGS!!!! *clears voice box* Ratchet!

Ratchet: *optic twitches*

Bulkhead: Wrecking ball!

Optimus: Wrench!

Ultra magnus: *smirks* Wheeljack!

Wheeljack: WHAT!!! i'm positive i know what it is because I've been on the receiving end a lot....it's Ratchet's wrench! IT'S EVIL!!!!!!!

Smokescreen: Knockout!

Bumblebee: Fu-

Optimus: *glares at Bee* BUMBLEBEE!!!!

Bumblebee: *laughs nervously*Ah i mean fun wrenches!! 

Megatron: Yeah i'm not stupid it's a wrench!

Starscream: Scrap!

Dreadwing: Wrench!

Shockwave: Wrench!

Soundwave: Wrench!

Knockout: Either a scalpel or a wrench!

Breakdown: Hammer!

Knockout: Breaky that doesn't have a c

Breakdown: I don't care Knocks because i see Bulkheads face and want to smash it!

Supercruncher: Ok well most of you got it right the answer to the riddle is Ratchet's one and only wrench!

Everybot: Really!

Supercruncher: Yes now because most of you got it right you guys get to decide who to throw it at but me and Ratchet gain immunity from it's wrath which means you cant touch us with it so go ahead pick who gets hit with it!

Everybot: *look at each other then say at the same time* STARSCREAM!!!

Starscream: WHAT WHY ME!!!!!!!

Megatron: Because Predaking isn't here and cant protect you!

Starscream: YOU BOTS ARE EVIL!!!!!!!!

*several wrenches get thrown at Starscream knocking him out before he can say anything else*

Supercruncher: *laughing his aft off* SUFFER GLITCH!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Ratchet: You really like to make him suffer don't you Crunch!

Supercruncher: HAHAHA!!!! YEP!!! anyway there you have it guys the bots and cons completed their dare Starscream once again got knocked out so~ keep them coming guys~

Fun fact: I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO THE SAME 10 SONGS OVER AND OVER AGAIN FOR THE PAST 7 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!