Ask #30

@GalaxyPanda102 I have an ask for you. Now that the war is over can I meet all the 'bots and 'cons? My Cybertronian name is Eclipse, I look a lot like Arcee but am a bit shorter. And colour wise (I'm using Arcee for this) instead of blue I have black covered with white dots (like stars) and instead of pink I have dark purple. I am best friends with Soundwave and I am also Ultra Magnus's and Optimus's adopted sister! (Before I meet everyone could you ask Magnus and Optimus if they remember me? Just tell them my name and see if they do!) Eclipse out~

Supercruncher: *currently stuck to the wall after being hit with a lobbing ball while he was talking to Ratchet and lets just say his sparkmate is not happy one bit and is now throwing wrenches and trying to offline the culprits which are none other then Bulkhead and Wheeljack as they run around screaming and apologising which only earned them curses from Ratchet groaning and with a lot of effort Supercruncher checked wattpad seeing an ask reading it then unsticks himself from the wall stumbling then goes to find Magnus and Optimus*

2 Hours later

*ok so it appears Magnus and Optimus went on patrol while Supercruncher was stuck to the wall in a daze so he just spent the last two hours looking around the base and warship FOR NOTHING!!!!! but their both back now so lets get on with this scrap*

Supercruncher: *watches Magnus and Optimus transform* FINALLY!!!! your both back! you know you guys had me going on a wild goose chase trying to find you!

Magnus: Why would you chase wild geese!??????

Supercruncher: N-no it's just a- OH! never mind I just want to know if you two know somebot called Eclipse!

*both Magnus and Optimus's optics widen*

Optimus&Ultra magnus: ECLIPSE IS STILL ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: Ahh yeah because I just got an ask from GalaxyPanda102 a.k.a Eclipse she wanted to know that now the wars over if she could meet all the bots and cons! But she wanted to see if you guys remembered her first!

Optimus&Ultra magnus: WHY WOULDN'T WE REMEMBER OUR LITTLE SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *Hums* oh I don't know maybe because you guys FORGET A LOT OF THINGS!!!!!!! MAINLY ABOUT FAMILY!!!!!!

Optimus&Ultra magnus: *start mumbling to them selves*

Supercruncher: *stares at them for a second then shrugs but immediately regrets it when pain goes through his frame making him curse under his intake before he teleport's Eclipse to base* Ok so since your here I'm obviously letting you meet the bots and cons!

Eclipse: Yeah I figured that out when I was suddenly here!

Supercruncher: Smart mouth!.........Ok first up OPTIMUS AND MAGNUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Optimus&Ultra magnus: *snap out of what ever trance they were in and look up only to see Eclipse they both immediately pull her into a bone crushing hug* ECLIPSE YOUR STILL ONLINE!!!!!!!

Eclipse: Of cause I am you didn't think I was weak did you!

Optimus&Ultra magnus: *don't answer*

Eclipse: OMP YOU DID I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU BOTH WHAT KIND OF BROTHERS ARE YOU!!!!!!!! *pulls away from the hug and starts walking away with Supercruncher to meet the other bots*

Optimus&Ultra magnus: *know they fragged up and become out of character and start crying*

5 Minutes later