Dare #151 & Dare #152

@Medlockineededthat Hey Screamer! Since I've been giving you a lot of dares that made you suffer, I thought I would do something nice for a change. I dare you to have a nice relaxing week off. And here's a dare for Predaking, since I haven't given you a dare yet. I dare you to go with Starscream on his week long vacation and get him sparked.😁

Supercruncher: *His three little Mechling's have been kicking all day and their kicks are not weak let me tell you that their kicks are as strong as Bulkhead when he punches you he growled quietly has there was another kick sighing he checked wattpad seeing two dares reading them he hums and teleports the two to the bot cave*

Supercruncher: Alright Starscream you have a dare from Medlock!

Starscream: *groans* Not again!

Supercruncher: Yes again now shut up! She has dared you to have a nice relaxing week off!

Starscream: *shocked* That's it?

Supercruncher: Yes that's it so I'll send you off now! *teleports Starscream to an island in the middle of nowhere then turns to Predaking* Now Predaking Medlock has also dared you so your dare is to go with Starscream on his week long vacation and get him sparked!

Predaking: *smirking* Gladly~

Supercruncher: *teleports Predaking to the same place as Starscream*

On The Island

Starscream: *laying in the sand when he hears pede steps and looks infront of him to see his mate* Predaking! what are you doing here!?

Predaking: *growls lustfully and pounces on Starscream*

Starscream: *squeaks*

*Predaking didn't let Starscream go the whole week and only took 30 minute breaks but that doesn't mean Starscream wasn't relaxed~*

Time Skip

Supercruncher: *teleports Starscream and Predaking back*

Predaking: *smirking like mad*

Starscream: *can barely stand and has to lean on Predaking*

Supercruncher: Have a relaxing vacation Starscream!?

Starscream: *purrs slightly* Yes~

Supercruncher: Great I'll teleport you back onto the warship then! *teleports them back onto the warship* Well there you have it guys Starscream completed his dare and by the looks of Starscream Predaking completed his as well my sparkling's wont stop kicking me and my tanks hurt so~ keep them coming guys~