Dare #39

@GalaxyPanda102 Also I dare Ultra Magnus to take a break and go on vacation for a week. (You can send him to a nice place on Cybertron if you want.) :D

Supercruncher: *has his helm on Ratchet's work desk watching him trying to think of something fun they could do when Ratchet's finished working yeah he might need help with finding something fun to do with Ratchet checking wattpad he sees a dare reading it he slowly looks over to where Ultra magnus is and walks over*

Supercruncher: Hey~ Ultra magnus 

Ultra magnus: *sighs* What is it this time!

Supercruncher: Well~ you see~ you have a dare~ from GalaxyPanda102 they have dared you to take a break and go on vacation for a week.

Ultra magnus: I cant just leave i have work to do! plus Optimus wouldn't let me go on vacation for a week!

Supercruncher: Okay~ *sees Optimus walk into the room* YO PRIME CAN ULTRA MAGNUS GO ON VACATION FOR A WEEK IT'S FOR A DARE!!!

Optimus: *looks over at them* Sure it's only for a week Ultra magnus you are here by released of your duties for a week! *walks out of the room*

Supercruncher: *smirking* What was that you said that Optimus wouldn't let you go on vacation for a week!

Ultra magnus: *growls* I.Hate.You

Supercruncher: Huh really that's the first anyway see you in a week Magnus~ *teleport's Ultra magnus to an abandoned beach....huh i wonder why a beautiful beach would be abandoned?*

Time skip 1 week later

Supercruncher: *teleport's Ultra magnus back to base only for him to be running and ends up going right into a wall* Oh~ what happened to you Magnus you were on vacation!

Ultra magnus: *turns around to face Supercruncher with a glare* YOU SENT ME TO A PLACE WITH VERY DEADLY CREATURES!!!

Supercruncher: I sent you to a beautiful beach!

Ultra magnus: Yeah one surrounded by a woods with wolves,bears,deadly spiders,deadly snakes,bugs,cyber-wolves oh and cant forget an ocean full of GIANT AFT SHARKS THAT CAN TAKE DOWN A BOT!!

Supercruncher: Wow that's a lot of deadly things....WAIT DID YOU SAY GIANT AFT SHARKS THAT CAN TAKE DOWN A BOT THOSE THINGS ARE REAL!!!!

Ultra magnus: Apparently so yes!

Supercruncher: Frag well that settles it i'm never going to a beach! *think about giant aft sharks and shivers* Well there you have it Ultra magnus completed his dare and apparently was trying not to offline all week so not much of a vacation as it was a survival so~ keep them coming guys