Dare #136 & Ask #62

@Sakuraprime42 Kon'nichiwa (hello) Okaasan, can you have Otosan and the rest guess who is my soulmate? My mate is Primus Okaasan. Also is my Kyōdai (sibling) a boy or a girl? Primus won't tell me!

Supercruncher: *Raging like the pit around the base why? you may ask well it's easy really he and Wheeljack got into a fight over a cube of energon even though they have a whole room full of it they wanted the same one so they fought for it and Supercruncher lost because he had purge his tanks the good thing about it though he purge into the cube of energon they were fighting over hahaha the bad thing after that they both became mad checking wattpad seeing a dare and ask reading them he teleported everybot to the- ok you know what i'm going to just call it the bot cave THE BOT CAVE!!!!!*

Supercruncher: Alright everybot my adopted daughter Sakura wants all of you to guess who her soulmate is!

Optimus: Sunstreaker!

Ratchet: Bluestreak!

Arcee&Elita-1: Unicron!

Supercruncher&Ratchet: *glares at them* SHE'S NOT WITH UNICRON!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *remembers his great great great great great great great grandsire and shivers then whispers* I'm so glad his offline!

Bulkhead: Darksteel!

Ultra Magnus&Wheeljack: Sideswipe!

Smokescreen&Bumblebee: Skylynx!

Megatron: Dreadwing!

Dreadwing: Skyquake!

Starscream: Skywarp!

Predaking: One of the Predacon's

Knockout: *shrugs* Ironhide!

Breakdown: Thundercracker!

Shockwave: Red-Alert!

Soundwave: Primus! (The fragger knows everything!)

Supercruncher: *wide optic at the guess then clears voice box* Yea ok~ Soundwave got it right!

Soundwave: *smiley face appears on visor*

Everybot else: *wide optic* HER SOULMATES PRIMUS HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *nods* Yes! *looks at his mate* Isn't that great Ratchet!

Ratchet: *utterly speechless because his adopted daughter is bonded to Primus himself then he fainted*

Everybot: *faints*

Supercruncher: Well there you have it guys the bots and cons completed their dare only Soundwave got it right everybot else fainted and Sakura your sibling Medlock is a femme so you have a sister I need medical energon so~ keep them coming guys~