Dare #62

@Harry_Hook_Lover145 I dare Chase and Boulder to reveal their crushes.

Supercruncher: *staring at Magnus and Wheeljack making out while shaking his helm and sighing checking wattpad seeing a dare reading it then hums and teleport's to the firehouse into a locked room then teleport's Chase and Boulder in as well*

Supercruncher: Ok Chase,Boulder you both have a dare from Harry_Hook_Lover145 they have dared you both to reveal your crushes now i don't know what they mean because there's two ways so i'm doing it my way you both will reveal your crushes at the same time!

Chase: But what if while we do this a rescue appears!

Supercruncher: If that happens you both can help after you reveal your crushes because i have confidence your teammates can handle it until you show up!

Boulder: But what if i'm needed to do heavy lifting!

Supercruncher: Same thing they can wait!

Chase: But every second counts when doing a rescue!

Supercruncher: I KNOW THAT!!! but they can still wait!

Chase&Boulder: *about to say something else*

Supercruncher: The more you both keep protesting the longer it will take to complete the dare and the longer it takes to complete the dare the longer it takes for you both to be ready for a rescue!

Chase&Boulder: *sigh and nod in agreement*

Supercruncher: Good glad we understand each other now then Chase Boulder reveal your crushes on 3!

Chase&Boulder: *nod in confirmation*

Supercruncher: 1!

Chase&Boulder: *take deep breaths*

Supercruncher: 2!

Chase&Boulder: *Get nervous but quickly shake it off*

Supercruncher: 3!

Chase&Boulder: *yell at the same time* BOULDER/CHASE!!!!!! *look at each other shocked and don't move or say anything*

Supercruncher: Now that wasn't so hard now was it! *looks to see their frozen and sighs* Why does this always happen! *sighs again* Well anyway there you have it guys Chase and Boulder completed their dare they are froze so~keep them coming guys~