Ask #70

@GalaxyPanda102 Well we are getting close to the end! I have an ask for everyone including the kids and you! What do you guys think of me? I'm pretty sure a lot of people don't like me but I still want to know! (I manly want to know what my adopted sire and carrier think). -Eclipse out

Supercruncher: *In the bot cave staring at all the Koi with a blank faceplate groaning at the uncomfortable feeling in his tanks he fell onto his back as gently as he could since he didn't want to hurt the sparkling or sparkling's he wont know how many his having until Ratchet's dare is over but his already starting to show and so is Wheeljack since their not that far apart in their sparking shifting a bit Supercruncher checked wattpad seeing an ask reading it then teleport's everybot and the kids to the bot cave*

Ratchet: *looks down at his mate and sighs* What are you doing on the ground Crunch?

Supercruncher: *looks up at him and groans* This sparkling's killing me!

Ratchet: *gives him a blank look* I seriously doubt that!

Supercruncher: *scoffs* Whatever! *looks at everybot that's giving him strange looks* We all have an ask from Eclipse she has asked what we all think of her! I'll go first I don't hate anybot that can take down the strongest of bots *smirks* I respect them!

Jack: I don't actually think I've met her?

Miko: Yea we did she's cool!

Raf: She's good!

Arcee: It's always good to have another femme around!

Elita-1: We became like sisters during the time Optimus and I dated!

Bulkhead: I don't really interact with her much!

Optimus: Eclipse is a strong femme!

Ultra Magnus: And aggressive when mad!

Optimus&Ultra Magnus: But she's our sister and we love her!

Wheeljack: She's my sister-in-law *smirks* and it's fun to piss her off and make her think Optimus and Magnus did it! *starts laughing*

Smokescreen: She's alright!

Bumblebee: She's my aunt if I said something bad about her she'd offline me! I love my aunt! *whispers* When she's not trying to offline you for something you shouldn't have done!

Alpha Trion: She's my sparkling I will offline anybot that says something bad about her!

Vector Prime: She gets angry at her brothers alot but I guess they deserve it for pissing her off!

Dreadwing: She's lovely- *gets elbowed in the side be Elita* To be around!

Elita-1: *hums as she glares at Dreadwing with her arms crossed*

Dreadwing: *looks away from her*

Predaking: *purring as Starscream scratches his helm* She's alright for an Autobot!

Starscream: *scratching his mates helm* I don't find her annoying!

Megatron: She's tried to offline me more then once but she's fun to be around when she's in a good mood!

Knockout: I've only seen her when she's running after Lord Megatron with a weapon in her servos!

Breakdown: We have our moments though Knockout attacked her once and she nearly offlined him!

Shockwave: She acts logically!

Soundwave: Good friend!

Supercruncher: *still on the ground* Well there you have it guys everybot did the ask nobot said anything bad about Eclipse I'm still on the ground Ratchet's still in his Dino-mode for 3 more chapters so~ keep them coming guys!