Ask #66

@Amavko1 Chessire: *is crying* Ravage: HELP US! Revenge: I have an ask for y'all. Who do you think is in which universe. Supercruncher, only you can have the real answers. Chessire is NOT a bot and is from the universe of the Creepypasta. Aria is from a boring universe. Aria: Hey! Revenge: Phantom is from the fnaf universe. Phantom: I swear, i will dismantle that liar. Revenge: Lila is a ninja from the Naruto universe, Lily is from the mha universe, and y'all already know that i am from this universe, so, yeah.

Supercruncher: *Sitting in a dark room surrounded by candles with a doll that looks like Optimus infront of him mumbling a couple things he sets it on fire and hears screaming coming from somewhere in base "I'M ON FIRE WHY DO I FEEL LIKE I'M ON FIRE!!!!!!!" Supercruncher cackled to himself before the door was opened and he was blinded by light*

Supercruncher: *hisses* TO BRIGHT TO BRIGHT I'VE GONE BLIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ratchet: *standing in the doorway with a scowl on his faceplates* What have I told you about using voodoo to get your revenge on the bot that takes your energon sweets!

Supercruncher: *blinks optics rapidly before getting his vision back and once he sees his mates scowl he looks down* Not to do it!

Ratchet: *narrows optics* EXACTLY SO WHY DID YOU MAKE AN OPTIMUS DOLL AND SET IT ON FIRE BECAUSE NOW OPTIMUS IS RUNNING AROUND BASE AND ROLLING ALL OVER THE FRAGGING FLOOR SCREAMING THAT HIS ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *smirks* He deserves it Ratchet because you never and I mean Never TAKE A SPARKED MECH'S ENERGON SWEETS UNLESS YOU WANT TO FEEL PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ratchet: *sighs* I'm bonded to a crazy mech!

Supercruncher: *glares and throws a chain at Ratchet's legs and pulls him to the ground*

Ratchet: *hits the ground hard*

Supercruncher: *checks wattpad seeing an ask reading it then releases his mate* Well your lucky Ratchet because we have an ask so let's go! *teleports everybot to the bot cave forgetting all about the still burning Optimus doll......or did he muhahahaha*

In The Bot Cave!

Supercruncher: Alright everybot you all have an ask from Revenge she has asked you all to guess who is from what universe alright so there's Chessire, Aria, Phantom, Lila and Lily the universe can be from games anime and so on so start guessing bots!

Arcee: Chessire-Alice in wonderland! Phantom-Danny Phantom! Aria-The Little Mermaid! Lila-Aladdin! and Lily-Cinderella!

Supercruncher: *stares at Arcee* Ok so your a fan of Disney good to know NEXT!!!!!

Elita-1: Chessire-sounds creepy! Phantom-Naruto! Aria-Star Wars! Lila-Avengers! Lily-Batman!

Supercruncher: *hums* I've seen most of those humans are weird!

Bulkhead: Chessire-FNAF! Phantom-FNAF! Aria-The Lion King Lila-this one! Lily-also this one!

Supercruncher: Alright the humans really need to pick new movies for us all to watch!

Optimus: *has a pained face and about to say something before he screams loudly and starts rolling around the cave*

Supercruncher: *watches with a giant smirk cackling* Oops looks like I forgot to put out that burning Optimus doll........Nah I left it on fire on purpose HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ratchet: *watching Optimus then looks at his laughing mate and sighs* Chessire-Creepypasta Phantom-Paranormal activity Aria-Moana Lila-How to train your dragon! Lily-Inuyasha!

Ultra Magnus: *watching his brother run and roll around as their Carrier and Sire watch him* Chessire-Naruto! Phantom-Pokémon! Aria-Captain America! Lila-Free! Lily-Prince Of Tennis!

Wheeljack: Chessire-this universe! Phantom-Silver Bullet! Aria-MHA! Lila-Dragon Ball! Lily-Black Panther!

Smokescreen: Chessire-Alice In wonderland! Phantom-This universe! Aria-This universe! Lila-Naruto! Lily-Young Justice!

Bumblebee: Chessire-Creepypasta! Phantom-FNAF! Aria-Dragon Ball! Lila-Dragon Ball! Lily-Inuyasha!

Supercruncher: Good guesses everybot! *looks at Optimus who is still screaming as he rolls on the ground* Well almost everybot now because I like really~ have to do something i'm not going to tell you guys who is from where!

Everybot: *groans* WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *blank faceplate* Because I can now then *deep intake* Well there you have it guys everybot did the ask Optimus is screaming that he is on fire i'm not going to tell everybot who is from what universe because I actually have to do something so~ keep them coming guys! now if only I could get back to my dark room without Ratchet noticing *looks around quickly before slowly sinking into the shadows*

(STORY TIME!!!!!!! I actually watched Silver Bullet once with my mum and brother I was about 6-7 and it was what started my fear of horror movies as well as my paranoid I sat through the whole MOVIE!!!!!! I was too young and my mum and brother told me to watch it with them!!! Oh I also have something funny to share in my younger years my parents and brother would watch a new horror movie every weekend and I would lock myself in my room playing with my ponies now I used to have one of those toy kitchens with plastic food and stuff well one night while my parents and brother were watching a horror movie I was plating my ponies tail and saw a plastic carrot from the toy stove I used to have and grabbed it I opened my door and stared at my parents and brother as a scaring part came on I was planning on hitting either my dad or brother in the head with the toy carrot it was probably my brother so I threw it and at that exact moment my mum went to take a drink of orange juice from her glass and what happened the toy PLASTIC carrot I threw took the whole top of the glass clean off HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!)