Dare #57

@JreddyFazeph I've Got One I Dare The Steve And More Vehicons To Pretend TO Be Terracons Maybe Steve Can Ask Others To Join In Basically... ...I Dare Most Of The Vehicons To Pretend To Be Terracons Oh Yeah For Safety Reasons Megatron Should Know There faking it and the "Terracons" Should Still Listen To Megatron's Commands

Supercruncher: *laying sideways next to a wall with one of his legs in the entrance of the hallway which was probably a bad idea because Bulkhead came out of the hall and stepped on his leg making Supercruncher scream so loud everybot in base came running in to see what happened seeing Supercruncher laying on the ground crying and cursing it wasn't long before Ratchet appeared by his sparkmates side to fix his leg while Ratchet did that Supercruncher checked wattpad seeing a dare reading it then teleport's himself and Ratchet onto the warship in a room then he teleport's Steve into the room*

Supercruncher: Ok your Steve right!?

Steve: *nods*

Supercruncher: Alright well you have a dare from JreddyFazeph they have dared you and most of the other Vehicons to pretend to be terracons and for safety reasons you should tell Megatron and the "terracons" should still listen to Megatron's commands!

Steve: *nods again* Alright *then walks off*

Supercruncher: They can fragging talk! of cause they can!

Time skip

*after Steve told Megatron about the dare he gathered his friends and told them then they all got ready and started acting like terracons so when Starscream tried to talk to one of the vehicons they'd hiss and show their fork like tongue which made him scream each time and run off remembering what happened last time making the vehicons laugh every time*

*the vehicons were in a mine when the autobots attacked every time the autobots tried to offline one of them another would grab them with their fork like tongue and throw them away while Megatron fought Optimus all the autobots were confused until a group of vehicons stood in front of them and hissed bring out their fork like tongues making them all scream in disgust and faint*

*when they got back to the warship Steve and some of his friends had to get some wounds treated so they went to med-bay letting Knockout repair them*

Knockout: Huh that's strange usually your more injured and most of you are offlined but all of you came back alive but how!?

*the vehicons looked at each other then at a confused Knockout then proceeded to hiss at him and try to rap their fork like tongues around his neck-cables making him shout and run out the med-bay leaving behind a group of laugh vehicons*

Supercruncher: *has a broken leg AGAIN! and you can see Ratchet in the background chasing and throwing wrenches at Bulkhead* Well there you have it Steve and the Vehicons completed their dare my legs fragging broken again thank you very much Bulkhead! so~ keep them coming guys *Bulkhead steps on his broken leg again while running from Ratchet making Supercruncher scream and cry in pain and pissing off Ratchet more* Ratchet *growls looking at Bulkhead with optics full of murders intent* "BULKHEAD YOU WILL PAY FOR NOT ONLY BREAKING MY SPARKMATE'S LEG BUT FOR ALSO STEPPING ON IT AGAIN AND MAKING IT WORSE!!!!!!" *charges at Bulkhead again but this time more fierce making Bulkhead scream and run literally for his onlineing!*