Ask #9

@Harry_Hook_Lover145 I don't remember if anyone asked this yet but .... Does Wheeljack have a crush??

Supercruncher: *happily sitting on a desk watching Ratchet work without thinking his optics travel down lower to Ratchet's interface panel after a minute Supercruncher realises where he was looking and his face erupted into a blushing mess as he quickly looked away from Ratchet completely checking wattpad seeing an ask he reads it then quickly jumps off the desk he was on and went to find Wheeljack*

*Supercruncher found Wheeljack outside slowly fixing Ultra magnus's ship that he accidentally blew up in the last chapter the only good thing that happened to Supercruncher then was Ratchet caring for him then throwing 30 wrench's at Magnus when he woke back up and explained it was a dare but that didn't save him from Ratchet's wrath he really wasn't happy he scared Supercruncher his secret crush to the point of nearly giving him a spark attack*

Supercruncher: Yolo Wheeljack you have an ask from Harry_Hook_Lover145 they have asked you if you have a crush?

Wheeljack: *stops working on part of the ship and slowly turns around to face Supercruncher*

Supercruncher: Man that's creepy!

Wheeljack: I don't know what you mean

Supercruncher: The way you just slowly turned around to face me it was fragging creepy!

Wheeljack: If you say so 

Supercruncher: I do say so now answer your ask Wheeljack do you have a crush!

Wheeljack: Yes Supercruncher yes i do have a crush

Supercruncher: *smiles* Great! who is it!

Wheeljack: I am not ashamed to admit who my crush is.....my crush is Ultra magnus

Supercruncher: I KNEW IT! but i'm not sure how he'll respond now since you know you blew up his ship!

Wheeljack: IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!!

Supercruncher: I know everybot knows it was an accident but that doesn't mean that you didn't blow his ship up! how did you even blow it up in the first place!

Wheeljack: *looks down mumbling* I accidentally dropped my grenade and the pin must have caught on something that pulled it out and when i exited the ship a few seconds later it blew up!

Supercruncher: You tell Magnus about this 

Wheeljack: I did and he said i could make it up to him by fixing it!

Supercruncher: Well good luck with that

Wheeljack: Thanks i'll need it.....when are you going to tell Ratchet you love him

Supercruncher: *freezes blushing* YOU KNOW!

Wheeljack: It's not hard to tell your in love with docbot

Supercruncher: DAM IT!

Wheeljack: *chuckles* I'd tease you more but i need to get back to fixing Magnus's ship before he gets mad and lectures me again *turns around and gets back to work*

Supercruncher: Well Wheeljack answered his ask turns out he loves Ultra magnus and his stuck fixing his ship but i don't think it can be done i mean it did blow up but anything can happen maybe even me being with Ratchet if i get help with it...please help! so~keep then coming guys