Dare #126

@SplitandSpark Dare you to get a sparkling test.

Supercruncher: *Sitting on the bottom of the giant tank with a scowl on his faceplates as Smokescreen stands infront of the tank staring at him growling Supercruncher pulls out one of his katana's and with all his strength throws it out of his tank and watches with amusement as it imbeds it's self into Smokescreen's shoulder-plate screaming Smokescreen faints snickering he checks wattpad seeing a dare reading it his optics widen*

Supercruncher: RATCHET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Loud pede steps are heard as Ratchet comes running into the main room*

Ratchet: *looks at his mate* Crunch what's wrong!

Supercruncher: Well I have a dare from SplitandSpark to take a sparked test~

Ratchet: *wide optic* And?

Supercruncher: I can't leave my tank for another 2 chapters so~

Ratchet: *sighs* I have to scan you while your in that giant tank!

Supercruncher: *nods helm* Yes you do!

Ratchet: Fine just let me get the scanner! *walks off then comes back with a scanner* Alright Crunch your going to have to stay very still!

Supercruncher: *swims up to the glass and sits on the bottom of the tank again* Alright!

Ratchet: *grumbles and scans his mate a couple times then looks at the results with wide optics*

Supercruncher: *annoyed* WELL!!!!!!!!!

Ratchet: *looks at his mate* W-Well it looks l-like your going to be a Carrier Crunch!

Supercruncher: *lights up* Really!

Ratchet: *sighs* Yes unfortunately!*

Supercruncher: *angry and growls* WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN RATCHET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ratchet: Well we already have a daughter and we just adopted another Wheeljack's sparked and now so are you!

Supercruncher: *angry* OH NO DON'T BLAME THIS ON ME RATCHET YOUR THE ONE WHO DID THIS TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Ratchet: *groans* Yes and unfortunately we wont know how many your having until your a month in to your sparking same goes for Wheeljack!

Supercruncher: WHY DO YOU KEEP BRING UP WHEELJACK HUH DO YOU LOVE HIM OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ratchet: *shocked* WHAT NO HIS MY BROTHER!!!!!! YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: Oh right.......*looks at the passed out Smokescreen and points* Can you get me my katana!

Ratchet: *looks at Smokescreen then walks over and takes the katana out of his shoulder-plate*

Supercruncher: *makes grabby servos* Katana!

Ratchet: *looks at his mate then the katana* No your not getting this back until your out of there!

Supercruncher: *wide optic* KATANA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ratchet: NO!!!!! *walks off with the katana*

Supercruncher: *gasps as he watches his mate walk out* NO MY SPARKLING!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Minutes Later

Supercruncher: *whimpering* Well there you have it guys I completed my dare i'm sparked YEY!!! I threw my katana at Smokescreen and he fainted Ratchet has taken my little katana sparkling away from me until i'm out of here so~ keep them coming guys~ *pulls out the other katana and smirks creepily and voice turns creepy* But I still have one~ And I'll use it to offline those who did me wrong~ MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Starts coughing like crazy* I inhaled to much water!