Dare #130

@LuminaPearl Galexia: Oh my Primus I'm going to die from laughter. I saw the pics~. Now I think you Supercruncher your going to enjoy this dare. Turn all bots at your base into cats! That includes Ratchet.

Supercruncher: *Angerly drinking medical energon because Ratchet wont let him have the normal energon because his slagging sparked that fragging glitch growling he checked wattpad seeing a dare reading it then smirks*

Supercruncher: *snaps his digits and smirks as he hears a bunch of meowing*

Cat Ratchet: *walks into the main room and glares at his mate hissing angerly*

Supercruncher: *snickering*

Cat Optimus: *pawing at his data-pad trying to scowl down*

Cat Ultra Magnus: *swotting at a fly*

Cat Wheeljack: *batting a grenade back and forth in between his paws*

Supercruncher: *looking at him* Yea that will blow up soon~

Cat Arcee&Elits-1: *hissing and fighting each other*

Cat Bulkhead: *rolling around on the lobbing ball*

Cat Bumblebee: *meowing annoyed*

Cat Smokescreen: *loudly meowing as he try's to get on top of Bumblebee* 

Supercruncher: *laughing and spills his medical energon* NO!!!!!!! *sighs* Well there you have it guys I turned everybot at base into cats I spilled my medical energon so i'm going to have to turn them back soon so Ratchet can make me more so~ keep them coming guys~ *explosion in the background Supercruncher looks behind him* DAM IT WHEELJACK YOUR EVEN MORE ANNOYING AS A CAT AND THAT'S SAYING ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!