Dare #55

@Amavko1 I dare the bots and cons (except you my sire and my carrier) to jump off a very high cliff.

Supercruncher: *slowly walking up behind Smokescreen and Bumblebee with a katana Supercruncher raises it above his helm ready to strike but his plan gets foiled by Ratchet tackling him to the side then making him sit in a corner as he growls in frustration checking wattpad he reads it then teleport's everybot to the main room bots and cons making them greatly confused since all the cons have blind folds on*

Supercruncher: Ok everybot you got a dare!

Ratchet: SUPERCRUNCHER YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE IN TIME OUT FOR TRYING TO OFFLINE SMOKESCREEN AND BUMBLEBEE!!!!

Supercruncher: RATCHET I AM I'M STILL IN THE CORNER YOU PUT ME ARE'NT I!!!!!

Ratchet: You always have to find a lop hole!

Supercruncher: Yes i do now everybot your dare is from Amavko1 they have dared everybot to jump off a very high cliff except me Bumblebee and Arcee!

Everybot: WHY WOULD WE DO THAT!!!

Supercruncher: OH SHUT UP I'M THE ONE THAT'S GOING TO HAVE TO REPAIR YOU ALL SO YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONES SUFFERING HERE!!!!!

Knockout: Ok but why cant Bumblebee and Arcee jump off the cliff as well

Supercruncher: *scoffs* Like their going to let their Sire and Carrier jump off a cliff and possibly offline!

Cons: SIRE AND CARRIER!!!!

Supercruncher: YES! now lets do this *teleport's everybot to the highest cliff in the desert as well as making the cons blind folds disappear*  alright bots and cons jump off the cliff!

Starscream: THIS IS HIGHER THEN THE WARSHIP WAS WHEN I FELL OFF THE FLIGHT DECK!!!!!!!

Predaking: WHAT!!!!! *looks at Supercruncher with an angry look*

Supercruncher: *wide optics* Ahhhh~ HEY LOOK PREDAKING YOUR SPARKMATE JUST FELL OFF THE EDGE OF THE CLIFF!!!!!! *points to where Starscream stood at the edge of the cliff before falling* (thought-that was a very big coincidence!?)

Predaking: MY QUEEN!!! *jumps off the cliff*

Supercruncher: *turns to everybot else* So who's next! *smiles innocently*

*that for some reason scared everybot making them all run and jump off the cliff before Supercruncher could do anything* 

Supercruncher: *blinks* Huh that was strange *realises something making his optics go wide and gasps looking at the cliff* RATCHET!!!!! *runs to jump off the cliff but gets tackled by Arcee and Bumblebee*

Arcee&Bumblebee: DON'T JUMP!!!!!!

Supercruncher: RATCHY!!!!!!!!

Arcee&Bumblebee: IF YOU JUMP THERE'LL BE NO BOT TO REPAIR THEM!!!!!!

Supercruncher: *thinks* WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE RIGHT!!!!!! *pouts* Ratchy~ my precious Ratchy~ I SWEAR I'LL REPAIR YOU FIRST *scary voice* THEN NO BOT WILL HURT YOU AGAIN UNLESS THEY WANT TO OFFLINE MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! *pulls out katana scaring the frag out of the bots holding him down*

Arcee&Bumblebee: (thoughts-HIS GONE FRAGGING CRAZY WHAT HAS OUR SPARKLING DONE!!!!)

Time skip

*Supercruncher just finished repairing Ratchet now he only had 1,2,3 about 11 more to go *long annoyed sigh* his sparkmate cant help him because he has a sprained arm which SUCKS SPIKE!!!!*

Supercruncher: *breaks a tool while trying to fix his leader then yells* I NEEDED THAT!!!! *sighs annoyed* Well there you have it the bots and cons completed their dare i fixed Ratchet now have 11 more to go i just broke the tool i need so~ keep them coming guys.....i want another metal baseball bat!