Ask #65

@LuminaPearl Galexia: I have an ask for you guys. I just went for my usual morning ride and Starscream thought it will be funny to knock me out. I don't know where I am now. It's dark and I'm beyond livid about that. My ask is can you track me down and get me out of here. Oh and Supercruncher? Tell Starscream he'd better watch his back. Cuz if it's not Jazz or you, it could be the whole base after his aft. So assistance to help find me and get me out, I have one hell of a helm ache from his cheap shot.

Supercruncher: *Shaking because it was cold as frag in the base at the moment don't know why though their base is in the FRAGGING DESERT!!!!!!!! and it's summer dam logic does not compute! checking wattpad seeing an ask reading it then groans in annoyance before teleporting to the warship and infront of Starscream* 

Supercruncher: *angry* SCREAMER RELEASE GALEXIA NOW OR I'LL OFFLINE YOU THEN BRING YOU BACK AND OFFLINE YOU MORE PAINFULLY THEN I'LL BRING YOU BACK AGAIN ONLY TO OFFLINE YOU EVEN PAINFULLER THEN THE LAST THEN I'LL ONCE AGAIN BRING YOU TO LIFE ONLY SO I CAN OFFLINE YOU AGAIN AND BLOW UP YOUR PIT SPAWN OF A BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starscream: *squeaks and presses a button that opens the door to where Galexia is*

Galexia: *walks out of a hidden room in the wall* I WAS IN A FRAGGING WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supercruncher: Starscream you do know you better watch your back right because if it's not Jazz or me then you will undoubtable have the whole base after you for taking the Prime's daughter!

Starscream: *shocked and scared* SHE'S THE PRIME'S DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Galexia: *servo on hip* Yea YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starscream: *scared* No! *bows helm* I'M SORRY FOR KNOCKING YOU OUT AND IMPRISONING YOU IN A WALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Galexia: Yea~ Supercruncher's right you really are going to offline one day!

Starscream: *groans* You don't think I know that!

Galexia: *growls* Watch your mouth!

Starscream: *shuts up*

Supercruncher: Well there you have it guys ask done Starscream is scared now that he knows he took the Prime's daughter and imprisoned her in a wall so~ keep them coming guys~