Part 25

Danny POV

"Can't wait until the day I don't gotta sneak around to meet you

"Can't wait until the day I don't gotta sneak around to meet you."

"You and me both. This sneaking around ain't cutting it no more for real." Eric whined.

I knew it bothered him being a secret for this long. Hell, it bothers me because I'm lying to my family. My friends know about us sure and his close friends know too as well as his family but I've been lying to everybody else. It really isn't my fault though. If you know how strict my parents are—hell how strict my brother is. Dave is harder on me than my parents ever were. Yet, he spoils me like nobody else so it's weird. If he knew I was dating the famous Chris Brown, he would probably have a heart attack.

I told my folks I was gonna spend a few days by Zina but obviously that was a lie. I've been staying by Eric from last night. It's already well into the afternoon and I'm just waking up. Then again, that's what good dicc do to ya. Got you sleeping your days away.

"You obsessed with em kicks huh?"

"Obsessed would be dragging it but I do love em." These shoes are part of my gift from my mom and I be wearing em often as of lately. Who could blame me though, they're mad cute. Although they would look even better in blue.

Eric had to go to the studio and I didn't feel like tagging along but also didn't wanna be stuck in his house by myself. That's where Zina came in. We're currently parked on the sad just chilling and having lunch as we watch the waves crash on the rocks. Anybody who knows me knows that I'm obsessed with the beach. I don't care if I just sit on the sand all day but or actually swim in the water imma enjoy myself regardless. The beach is just so peaceful and beautiful.
Dave POV