Part 72

Lily POV

"Okay now c'mon you got these folks looking at us

"Okay now c'mon you got these folks looking at us." I said handing her back her phone.

Danny and I are spending some time at a fair tonight. Well, we've been here from earlier this evening actually so we're leaving in a bit. It's been a while since I've been to a fair. Danny is always down for a good time out of the house so we said why not? She's even more down to ride out since she got her own whip from Christmas. Danny drove us to Canada early this afternoon and we've been like tourists since because baby I can really count on one hand the number of times I've been here.

"I'm surprised my big bro ain't hit you up yet. He must be itching to call you to make sure I ain't being a bad influence on his lil mamas." She teased.

Things have been good with Dave and I so far. It's already four months since we've been dating and after the last big argument we had it's been going great. Dave really did have a talk with Millie and honestly I'm glad because she's been in a shell ever since. I haven't seen her come to his crib not once because he made it clear to her that she can't just pop up at his crib unannounced and whatever like that should've been obvious but whatever. I'm just relieved I haven't been involved in no drama. The back and forth was getting tiring.
*Incoming Call from Daysha🤍🐘*

Sis

Y'all on y'all way back Lily?

Yeah why?

We're in the Bronx. Dthang got shot

W-what? Is he.. like okay?

I don't know what's going on. We were at the hospital but there were too many people so we left. Mom and Dad went back home but I'm at his aunt's house with Lyrica. There was a whole shootout a while ago they said two other niggas got smoked like a block away from where we at

Aight you sure you wanna be there right now? It's sounding mad dangerous Daysha

I wanna be here. I'm inside don't worry. You coming through?

Yeah I'll pass once we get back

Okay

*Call Ended*

"What's going on?" Danny asked after hearing part of the conversation.

"A friend got shot, Daysha waiting on news so drop me off in the Bronx instead of home."

"Aight no prob, you ready to head out we can leave now."

"Yeah let's go."

Dthang is a little more than a friend though but that's the least complicated way to describe our relationship. We went to highschool together for a while before he dropped out. He been hot in the streets since our junior years and he's still heavily deep in it. We were pretty close at some point and had a little thing going on. It was complicated though. Neither of us are wanted a relationship but we used to vyb close enough to it when we were on good terms. After Jordan and I broke up w had a couple link ups I never told anyone about but I dead things with him because I was already starting to like Dave and things just weren't right. I needed time to myself like I told Dave at the time. We haven't spoken since so I got no clue how he'll react to me visiting him, if he survives of course and I really hope he does. I don't want our last conversation to be our last conversation. It was heated and we both said stuff we shouldn't have.