Part 49

New update as promised in less than 24hrs😮‍💨 Enjoy

Dave

"So you just gon steal from me and expect me to what, forgive you?"

"Man I had to take it, m-my daughter just started school man and babymama ain't working. East I swear I wouldn't steal from you for no good reason man."

"See this the thing cuz. Had you came to me like a man we could've figured some out. I'm a generous man you think imma turn my back on my boy who need funding for his kid? I'm a dad too last time I checc'd."

"Right I-I wasn't thinking man-

"Yeah clearly cause now look where tf you at. What you think imma do to a thief?"

"Wait wait you said I was your boy. C'mon man we can work something out right?"

"You said it right you WAS my boy. How tf you gon steal from me and think shxt sweet? Nigga you ain't dumb. I tell you what cause I'm a generous man I'm not gon kill you. Your daughter don't deserve that shxt."

"What Zazu say "didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food"?" Chris joked.

"Man Fenty you a clown ass nigga quoting Lion King in a time like this." I couldn't even keep a straight face no more. Whole room was shaking with laughter. A nigga was ready to tear up over this fool.

"Man y'all done fucc'd up the scheme. Shooter handle this fool. Make sure he know not to take what ain't his again." I instructed leaving the room.
*Incoming Call from Babymoms*

Yow wassup?

You been gon all night, where you at?

Handling business

At this time David? Don't you think Kairi and I  are worth your time too

Man I been in the crib all day wit y'all. Don't try that shxt. I'm coming home to Kairi soon

She already asleep so you really coming home to me

I should take my time then

Nigga excuse me?

You're excused ma

*Call Ended*

"That Millie?"

"You know it Fenty."

"Y'all two of a kind fasho."