Part 48

Danny POV

"Hi I know you, you're East little sister right? Um Danny I think?"

"It's Daniel and you are?"

"She's my cousin Skylar." Kylie came to say. What are the odds that I get invited over by an old friend and she has these two over here as well.

"Okay." I simply said and turning back to mind my business.

"Damn not open to new friends? You know you're really pretty." Skylar said taking a sit next to me.

"Thank you and not particularly. I think I have quite enough friends if you asked me, no offense."

"None taking girl trust me."

"Skylar not here for too long so we're just here for a good time. In fact we're going to the club with Kiomi tomorrow night, how bout you come with us."

Kiomi invited me to that too. She did say some of our old school mates would be there Kylie included but anything to hit the club, I already told her I was down. Besides I got no beef with Kylie I'm just watching myself around her. That Skylar one though, I don't know nor do I trust her. I heard from Arlena that she and Lily got beef or had beef whatever the case may be. I'm honestly not sure and I didn't get much details but I heard enough to know that she's messy. I don't do well with those types of girls. They're nothing but problems.

"Yeah I'll be there like I told Kiomi."

"Like you told me what? Oh I see all of y'all getting along." Kiomi came into the kitchen with empty bottles in hand.

"You didn't say all these people would be here though." I said helping her out while Kylie and Skylar watched from the kitchen island.

"It's no biggie, I just wanted to have fun tonight so invited some of the spontaneous ones to get drunk." She sent a smirk my way.

"Lord knows you gon be the first to get drunk. If my memory serve me well you ain't too good with liquor."

"We'll see about that Danny."
*
*
"Who you texting?" Lily questioned from besides me.

"Girl don't kill me. It's Skylar. Kylie gave her my number a few nights ago when we were at Kiomi's crib and she been acting real friendly."

"Careful with her, she probably just wanna get close to you to get to East." She said eyeing him in the front seat. My brother and Shooter were in the car with us. Dave was dropping us off at Shooter's crib to chill with Kiki since she off work today.

What Lily said didn't surprise me. Skylar coming off way too strong for someone I just met. I don't even know why Kylie would give her cousin my number in the first place. I don't even be texting Kylie far less for me to entertain her cousin. Then when I ignore em that's when people say I'm stuck up.