Part 127

Lily POV

"What the fuck is this?"

"Something happened?"

"Why theshaderoom talking about a clip going viral of Dave and Davinchi getting into it lastnight?"

"You're joking."

"The dumb headed brother of mine just can't let shit go to save his damn life. It says they had a fight and persons were rushed to the hospital after shots rang out."

"Oh my God! What time they say it happened?omg but I spoke to him lastnight Danny, wtf is this!?" I was already freaking out. I'm in a whole different country and my man is out here getting into fights with men and involving guns. Everything about that is unsettling.

Now I'm trying to reach him and it's just going to voicemail. Worse possible timing to not reach this man.

I tried calling Bully but no luck in getting through to him either. I don't need this kind of stress right now. Davinchi is no kinda threat. The guy doesn't look like he could hurt a fly so he is way out of Dave's league any way you look at it. I hope neither of them are critically injured but I'm not that concerned to reach out to Davinchi.

I need to get in contact with the father of my children. I need to know that Dave is alright.

"Oh God no.. Lily we need to leave now."

"Danny you're scaring me, spill it. Wtf happened now?"

"That post was from 6hours ago. They have two follow ups; one confirming that Davinchi was shot and is in critical condition at the hospital and the other is from 3minutes ago that he succumbed to his injuries."

"NOOOOO Oh God no no, Danny don't tell me this now. Please God no. Where the fuck is David!? I need to at least make sure he is safe." Ny body began to tremble and the tears blurred my vision. I couldn't breathe. Everything was going so well, now it's all gone to shit.

"Aaliyah you need to breathe sweetie, it'll be alright I know it. You have to calm down though so we can change our flight." Danny tried her best to soothe me. All I could think about was my fiancé. Why this and why now? Seriously, I can't deal with this now.

I curled up in a ball and just began crying. I couldn't think straight. I needed to get in contact with Dave that's all. At least if I heard his voice and knew that he was okay then I'd be a little more at ease. Gosh, and poor Davinchi. It's so fucked up. Men and their fucking egos. This whole shit was unnecessary asf. I can already see I'm going to be to blame for his death. Davinchi was a sweet guy, a great actor and he was young like me. He could've become a big name in Hollywood now his life is cut short and I'm the guilty party. Lord please keep my man safe.

Mama East rang my line but I couldn't even bring myself to answer just handed the phone to her daughter. They spoke while Danny rushed here and there trying to pack both our luggages.

I don't even recall leaving the hotel but we're now on our way to the airport and still I haven't gotten hold of Dave. I know the kids are still with their grandmother so that's one thing I don't have to worry about. Dave was scheduled to head back home today. I'm not even sure if he is still in LA or not. I feel so fucking helpless and Danny isn't as calm as she was earlier. She is actually worried for her brother, we both are.

"It'll be okay." She muttered. I think she was trying to convince both of us right now.

When we finally landed, Keisha scooped us off the airport. The car ride was silent for the most part. By the time I got home I was hysterical.

I had no clue what was going on until I opened fucking instagram. Without an investigation of any sort because it's quite literally been just about a day at this point, but Dave has been arrested in LA. It's no wonder I came home to an empty house. Plus it explains why I can't reach him. I have so many questions and no real answers. Did Dave really fucking shoot and kill this nigga in a heated moment? I understand his frustration but that would've been a fucked up move. This could literally ruin us all. There's no telling how it affects our children. I need to hear his point of view because despite what the blogs and news channels are reporting, despite knowing who East is and what he is capable of, I refuse to believe that he did this. It just can't be true. It makes zero sense to me.