Part 24

Kiki POV

"This place is nice but it's so dark like where is the color ?"

"Color ?"

"Yeah like it needs to be brightened up. A woman's touch ya know?"

"Gotta find me a woman for that first."

"Yeah you do" I rolled my eyes and he laughed.

I had an off day from work today and found myself at Shooter's crib. I mean who can blame me. All my friends are busy, and he got me driving his whip so I have a choice to be stuck in the house or not and I obviously chose the latter. He didn't seem to mind me popping up on him though. I was just grateful I didn't walk in on no funny shit.

"What you thinking bout?"

"How lucky I am to not have got here and met a bxtch here. " I bluntly said making him suck his teeth.

"I already told you ain't nobody coming here and I dropped all em hoes like I told you I would." He said seriously.

"As you should have." I'll be damned if I'm messing with a dude and he messing with other females. Like hell to the naw, that ain't happening with me.

"Yeah I hope you doing the same soon." I should've seen that coming.

"Hm ?" I asked not knowing how to respond.

"Hm what? You all of a sudden don't understand what I'm saying?"

"Shooter as much as I feel like I'm wasting my time holding on to Denzel, I still had time invested in that relationship."

"I ain't trynna hear none of that Kiki. You gon end it with that nigga or I'll do it for you." The look on his face held no signs of humor. Shooter was being very serious. I don't even know what he meant by he would do it for me and honestly I wasn't eager to find out.

"I know what I'm doing." I uttered.

"You being reckless that's what you doing. Quit playing with me." I only rolled my eyes at his response. Shooter always got a threat at the tip of his tongue talking bout I'm playing with people's lives and imma get my ass in trouble and all that crap. I know he's not what I'm used to but would he really hurt Denzel if I didn't leave him? That sounds a bit extreme even for him. Maybe he was just trying to scare me. I doubted his words yet they still sparked some fear in me knowing who I was dealing with. There could very well be actions behind those words. I really needed someone to talk to. This wasn't an easy decision to make. I like Shooter, more than I want to but do I like him enough leave Denzel is the question.

I spent a few hours with Shooter this morning up to about mid day until duty called. He had business to attend to at the trap but instead of allowing me to go back home he asked--no more like insisted that I wait for him to come back. I have no idea what compelled me to do it but I did. Now, here we are two hours after he returned both high like a kite. This wasn't my first time smoking nor was it my first time getting high but it has been a good while since.

I took a shower earlier and due to my lack of clothes here, I settled on wearing one of Shooter's tshirts. I felt a little odd at first but it fit me kinda nicely so I didn't mind. We've been sitted on his balcony in complete silence for the past 15 minutes just passing a blunt between our selves while enjoying the night sky.

I turned to face him as I passed him the bud. He sat with his eyes shut enjoying his high. I'm not sure if it was the weed or the half bottle of red wine I drank earlier, but my lady parts were screaming at me needy for attention. With my horny ass and my newly found confidence. I stood up and walked over to Shooter. His eyes were still shut until I sat in his laps. He looked at me with hooded eyes as I straddled him.