Part 130

LilyPOV

"Well you seem good

"Well you seem good."

"I am Lily, I am. I've been in a good space. I'm single, my business is doing good. I really just can't complain. My sisters and alcohol with me on vacation? Need I say more?"

We literally had the resort but to ourselves and we were acting like it too as we blasted music and let our singing get carried away in the wind.

"We're both proud of you sis. You keep making moves we couldn't even make at your age. I love that for you." Arlena suddenly changed topic but I couldn't agree more. Daysha is really the fortunate one amongst us. She had it easier than we did but it's a blessing obviously.

We may have been raised separated which was really the only downside. Growing up away from her and our two brothers was difficult. We didn't have the memories that most siblings probably would because we not only stayed in different homes but we were in completely different countries. It's safe to say that it all worked out in the end. That's what happens when you have hard working parents. They make a way for their kids. Now we're walking our own paths. Making something good out of ourselves to make our parents proud and their sacrifices worth it and I'm looking towards generational wealth. I want my children to have it all in their reach yet still be independent and know what it's like to work hard towards a goal. I don't want them to be lazy and lackadaisical because their parents got money.

"You should have brought my niece and nephew Lily. I got these cute little matching fits for Reina and I the other day, she'll love it."

"They done travelled enough for this month already. It's the middle of the school term. They need to stay focused."

"I can't believe they're both going to school already. Time goes by so quickly when kids are concerned. One time they're babies and the next they talking back at you, shit crazy." Arlena spoke the truth.  

"Cheers to another getaway weekend with the Fenty sisters." Daysha raised her cup as we all clinked ours together.

"And to new opportunities." I added referring to the new role I recently landed. I'm excited to start filming already because it's been a little while. I feel like I've been occupied with everything else except the things that bring me money. I haven't been putting out any content at all, I haven't gotten a role since the last series I played a role in, I haven't dropped any Youtube videos lately, I've been inconsistent on instagram and social media, and yet I have been so overwhelmed in real life. I'm ready to get back on track and start hustling again. I wanna feel like I'm actually doing something of importance again and not laying on my ass.

 I wanna feel like I'm actually doing something of importance again and not laying on my ass