Part 26

Kiki POV

"If you can do nails why don't you do your own?"

"The same reason celebrities who can drive have drivers of their own."

"And why is that?" He questioned

"Because they can, duh Kaed." He just rolled his eyes and walked off clearly over the conversation. I was fairly pleased with my nails.

"Thanks boo, I'll see you around." I paid and left the nail shop meeting Kaedan in his vehicle.

"Where you going now?" He questioned as soon as he started the engine.

"Take me to Lori's apartment please. She got the day off and we got plans."

"Aight whatever."

The drive was a short one and in no time I was knocking on Lori's door.

"You made it here quick girl." She said fixing her robe.

"I told you my nails were almost done why you so surprised?" I questioned and just then Chris emerged from inside fixing his pants.

"Oh you had company I see, wassup Chris you good?" I smirked at him.

"Don't I look good?" He retorted making me roll my eyes. I watched as he kissed Lori and left her apartment.

"Apart of me still can't believe y'all back together." I admitted.

"Same, he better not make me regret it too."

"He smarter than that. Even I know he ain't got room to fucc up no more."

Lori excused herself to take a shower while I occupied myself with my phone. Once Lori was all done and fully clothed we headed out.

*Incoming Call from Shooter😈*

Hey

Wassup, you good?

Yeah I'm good. I'm with Lori

You ain't working today?

Nah tomorrow I got a day off

So where y'all going?

To find us some fine ass niggas

"The fucc y'all ain't!" I heard Chris voice in the background.

Y'all always trynna know where we going

We like to keep tabs on ours
I had a smart comeback for that bur decided against it

Look we just left Lori's crib  and we're going to the mall, okay?

Aight then I'll check in witchu later