Part 68

Lily POV

Thanksgiving came and went and let me just say that it was the best I've ever had.Everyone was dressed in red and we all looked so good. We took hella pics and videos and just made it a day to remember.

Now that we're officially in December it's like New York just got the memo that it's winter. Let me tell you, it was cool before but very much bearable like I could've been out without a jacket and be aight. Right now though? It's fucking freezing. It's cold during the day but at night baby? I be needing like two blankets shit crazy.

I haven't really seen my friends in a little minute because well everybody got their own shit going on. I've been spending most of my time with my family at home. In fact I haven't even been seeing much of Dave either. Last week he travelled to Canada for a few days to handle some business shit then when he got back he been mad busy so he barely came by my crib like he usually would. Of course we keep in touch everyday though. Lori decided that she wanted a gender reveal party after all so she and Chris entrusted Safi and Kaedan to get everything done. Danny has been M.I.A. because she and Chris Brown broke up again due to a scandal he got himself involved in with a stripper. She disabled her instagram account and everything but I noticed she reactivated yesterday. I make sure to check in with her everyday to see how she's holding up mentally. Thankfully she's doing alot better and according to her she's ready to bounce back to her usual self.

The best news I've received within the last few weeks though is that I was successful with my audition for the movie. They gave me a copy of my lines to memorize. I have no major role but I'll be in a couple of scenes and honestly I'm grateful. It's a step in the right direction certainly and I'll make the best of it. The movie won't be hitting any theatre but it will be dropping on Hulu. I'm super excited for us to start filming which will be happening as soon as month end. They also encouraged me to engage in a few acting sessions just to familiarize myself with the scenery and to improve of course. My family were all really happy for me and my parents were especially proud. I just hope I don't disappoint anyone.

"I'm telling you sis, next thing yunno you're gonna be on the big screens and Imma be screaming with pride when I see your name listed in the credits." Arlena was helping me practice my lines and I was finally starting to get the hang of it. Here she go gassing me up already.

"Appreciate it sis, but that's still a long way to go

"Appreciate it sis, but that's still a long way to go."

"Probably not as long as you may think." I only shrugged in response as we settled on taking a break. Lena went up to her bedroom while I went into the kitchen for a snack. I ended up making myself two chicken breast wraps then sat in the kitchen enjoying my appetizer while browsing through apps.

 I ended up making myself two chicken breast wraps then sat in the kitchen enjoying my appetizer while browsing through apps