Part 51

Writers block had me in a chokehold like it's sooo bad. I promise I ain't forget y'all🥲

Lily POV

"Girl you been smiling at that damn phone for the longest. Who is you talking to girl?"

"My bad, girl nobody just Dave."

"It ain't just Dave if he got all your teeth outside like that. Damn what he waiting in to wife you already?"

"Chill Nae you know we're-

"Taking y'all time yeah I know because that's what you keep saying but damn. Ain't no way a nigga that ain't mine making me thaatt happy."

"Tuh I ain't that happy."

"Yes tf you is. You be hyped asf when that nigga call you and you mention his name everytime you talk to Kiki and y'all be up wayyy past my bedtime on calls."

"Mann whatever." I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Yeahhh that's what I thought so you gon let him hit when you go back home?"

"Oh gosshh seriously Nae?" I shrieked.

"C'mon I mean the nigga done went down on you Lily don't try to act all saint now. Besides I'm tireeeed of ya damn virginity beech. I'm ready to hear you hoe stories."

"I did not just hear that." I mumbled.

"Nah honestly. I wanna hear how he was breaking ya damn back on a balcony or how the whole hood heard you moaning his name or-

"Stop stop stoppp Nae." I covered my eyes truly mortified while she just laughed.

"This the only time you be acting shy when we talk about sex but you done did everything else leading up to it anyway." She shrugged. She had a point but I wouldn't admit that though.

My phone was about to die and good timing too because Dave was about leave his crib. We been texting since this afternoon for hours straight which doesn't happen too often because he's always out and about. If he ain't at the club, he in the hood, with Kairi, by his moms or 'handling business' as he likes to say. He was bout to hit the club with the guys so I figured I would call Lori in a while knowing my brother was gon be at the club too. When Chris told me that Lori was pregnant I damn near screamed. I got mad hyped like super excited. Chris and Lori had their bad times but they been together for like six years and I know they love each other. I'm so happy they rekindled their relationship and are back on good terms. This baby gon be so loved and beyond spoilt. They keeping the pregnancy on the DL no surprise there because Lori is super private. She said left to her she could wait until she's like 6months to announce it and I believe her. Shit, left to her alone she would probably stay inside during the entire pregnancy but money got to make and she got a job to do.

"Aight Lily I'm bout to do a little studying but Derek just invited us out to the club so we hitting that right after."

"Which we? Girl gon head and hit the club with your mans. I would like to stay in my sweats for the rest of the night."

"I know you not bout to leave me hanging so do your do then get a cute little outfit so we can get lit."
*
*

" **