Part 15

Skylar POV

I'm so in love with this wig

I'm so in love with this wig. The color, the curls, the texture everything about it. It got my face popping too and to think that I was actually a little skeptical of trying out this color. I should've known it would look good considering everything else I've tried before has.

"So you gonna stay taking pics all day or are we actually going to hit the mall?"

"You got no damn patience girl, c'mon let's go." I exited the bathroom after reapplying some lip gloss then grabbed my purse off the bed and left.

Me and my girl Tiana been in the mall for a few hours now doing some summertime shopping. I'm not doing too much shopping here because I'll finally be going home to my family. This was my last semester at college so I'm officially done. My flight is in a few days and lord knows I can't wait to leave this hell of place. The only downfall is not seeing Justin for a while. He'll be travelling to meet his mom in Canada and he'll be there for a few months before he travels again for New York to be with his dad. Hopefully by that time I'll be in new York as well because I'm supposed to spend some time with family over there at some point this summer.

"Girl I can't believe you posted that pic with Keith though. That was real petty ya know."

"That was the point, Aaliyah and her little friends need to know who they messing with."

"A little birdie told me they beat you.. like twice so why are you still after them?"

"First of all Aaliyah got lucky at that party. The guys separated us so I didn't have time give it to her like I wanted. As for Ms.Refrigerator Carter it's so easy to get under her damn skin but I wasn't trying to fight that day cause I had just got my nails done."

"Hmm okay then, but I still think you should delete that post though."

"You and Justine."

"He saw it?"

"Ofcourse he did and he was pissed for what ? I don't even know because it had nothing to do with him."

"I wonder if he still got feelings for Lily .." she mumbled.

"Bxtch are you dumb?"

"I'm just saying, that's the only reason that makes sense to me as to why he would care that you posted that. Maybe he concerned about her a little." I didn't even respond to that dumb statement.

So I posted a photo of Keith and I from a few years ago just to be petty.