Part 91

Lily POV
"Omgg look how big it is!" Kiki squeaked with wide eyes.
"This different, I ain't never had one this big girl. What we gon do with this Keisha?"
"What friends are supposed to do bestie, we gon share it duh."

"I'm trynna lose the rest of this baby fat and y'all got me out here eating like a cow

"I'm trynna lose the rest of this baby fat and y'all got me out here eating like a cow."
"It's because I love you even when you're fat boo."
"Kiki you got jokes, I know damn well I ain't fat bruh. I'm just a little chubby in the stomach." I reasoned.
Keisha and I are in Miami for the weekend. One of our favorite states to travel to. This is my first time traveling in months and the first weekend spent away from Reina. I'm so attached to my baby. I already called Dave on FaceTime twice today just to see my princess. When I get back to the city, filming is going to commence so we can wrap up the second season of Star. That means I'm not going to be as much free time as before. Also, means Dave is going to have to be a stay at home dad for a little while longer because I'm not hiring a nanny to watch Reina.
"Earth to Lily did you hear what I said?"
"Nope, wassup?"
"Dave's birthday dinner, Shooter told me Millie might be there. How you feel about that?"
"Dave managed to let her drop the restraining order. I think the only reason he invited her is to try to get us on cordial terms but I can entertain it, after all I'm not the bitter one."
"I hope she comes on her best behavior and grown woman shit."
"For her sake, yes because this is getting real tiring to keep it real witchu."
"Where's Reina going to be though?"
"Reina and Kairi will be by my granny at home. I feel a little guilty leaving her to babysit two kids but she insisted that it was fine. At least it's just for one night."
"Your family are so welcoming bruh. They treat Kairi as if she's one of their own whenever she's around."
"Well Kairi is family, she's like my little niece. I love that girl, she's such a sweetheart."
"And now you gave her a little sister, aww ain't y'all a cute little family."
"Whatever Keisha."
When we left Pizza Plaza we headed back to the hotel and spent the evening chilling by the pool. By midnight we were on our way to a nightclub. The place was't really giving when we got there. There were alot of people but the music was mad wack. Keisha and I were sitting at the bar when two niggas came up to us. One was a darkskin with a flat hair cut showcasing his waves and he wore braces. The other one was brownskin with dread locs.
"Hey ladies, y'all alone?"
"Tonight? Yes but we're not interested in company."Kiki answered.
"Damn so we can't even vibe for the night? What y'all both taken or some?"
"Heavily taken." I answered the dread head.
"We can still get to know each other." The darker one offered looking at Kiki like she was gon be his meal for the night.
"Nah our boyfriends crazy, they kill people." She blurted out.
"That's coo cause us too." I know he ain't just say that.
"Well damn, tell us the spot so we can know where not to go. Y'all gon have y'all shootout on we gon stay tf away." I told em.
"Y'all funny man. Let us buy y'all a drink." Was I speaking french to these niggas?
"Nahh y'all niggas slow, deadass. What part of we not interested y'all ain't get yet? Your mama dropped you on yo head as a kid or some?" Kiki fussed.
"Yellow bitch wtf you say bout our mama na!?" These niggas is brotherssss. Chileeee.
"Oh now she a yellow bitch? Nigga you was just drooling all over her yellow ass now back tf up. Y'all in our faces and shit then gon get mad cause y'all hard of hearing. How tf that work?" I spoke up.
"Starting yo shit then can't take it. You better get the fucc out our faces before I really disrespect y'all fr fr."
"Bitch watch that slick mouth before-
"Boyyy shut that fish oil mouth of yours and be gone trynna talk bout my slick mouth. You don't speak on me EVER nigga. Now do us all a favor and back away with your leprechaun looking ass brother." Kiki was tight now but I wasn't gon let this escalate so being the bigger person, I got up ready to drag her ass away because clearly these niggas loved our company. As soon as I got up though a fist came down heavy on my face. My nose started leaking instantly.
"WTF NIGGA YOU FUCKIN HIT MY BEST FRIEND? BITCH ASS YOU A DEAD NIGGA WALKIN!"
"That was meant for you dirty bitch say praise God your lil friend took the hit instead." I was holding my bleeding nose but I could feel my blood boil. I was pissed now. How I was bout to dissolve the altercation but get hurt instead? Kiki threw her drink in the rude nigga face and swung the glass, breaking it on his scary brother. As soon as she did that the darkskin grabbed her by the throat and flew her to the ground and started hitting her in the face. Nowww, a commotion started as the crowd surrounded us. Some people had their phones out and others were pulling the heavy nigga off her. I don't even remember reaching infront of him until someone yanked me away. They helped Keisha up to her feet and her face was fuck'd up and swelling fast. I got some tissue to clean up my nose bleed until an ambulance came for us. I'm guessing someone called on our behalf. This is not what a vacation is supposed to look like. I should've stayed my ass home with my baby.