Part 12

Kiki POV

"Okay you taking pics without me, it's whatever

"Okay you taking pics without me, it's whatever. Let's get back downstairs." Safi said exiting the bathroom.

We were at a pool party in East Harlem. One of the girls I went to highschool with was throwing a big party tonight just because so ofcourse we had to slide through.

The house is actually pretty crowded but it's mostly niggas inside smoking and shit. Outside though is where most of the ladies are parading in their bikinis or enjoying themselves in the pool. Safi and I joined Lori downstairs for a few shots then we made our way tot he backyard which is where the real party is taking place mainly because that's where the pool is at.

🎶I heard he work
He told them people at the station, y’all be serving
He even gave a couple names about a murder
I told my shawty’s when they see him, close his curtains
Do that boy dirty!
It’s seven thirty
I heard he stay with his OG, up on that corner
I could’ve been got that boy killed, but I ain’t wanna
But he’s been talking like he slick, so now I’m gonna (skrrt, skrrt)
P-pull up on him

Oh you ain’t with it?
Boy they just killed your best friend, and you just chillin'?
They must’ve grew up around hoes, cause they some bitches
I think if I catch three more, I’m double digits
Bitch I ain’t missing!
Lil’ Von be lurking
I just stole his car, the drill, bitch I be thirsting
O told me when I go sliding,
show no mercy
They can’t do it in this shit, boy what’s the purpose?
That boy deserve it
See I be wyling
I just got a call, that boy on Stoney Island
Stay right there, don’t move, I see him, boy I got him
You saw me coming but I caught him in the alley
Them hollows got him...🎶

"Well look's like the gang just walked in" Lori motioned to East and crew coming outside. These niggas barely stepped foot outside and got hella eyes on em already. They got all respect from Harlem but damn they really be upsetting me the way people watch them like fuccin Kings or some especially East. Then again, with the way he helping out in the community I guess I can't blame folks for looking up to him in that way.

"East back like he never left for real. Ain't shit change with him" Lori added watching him walk around like everything's normal. I guess it is.

"I heard he back with his babymama." Safi said.

"That Millie chick ? I thought they were beefing before he went in the pen."

"Girl it's whatever you know niggas always go back to their babymama and East and Millie been going back and forth a while now. They on that toxic typa shit" Safi chuckled.