Part 28

Kiki POV

"You driving or putting on makeup?"

"Chill Safi we're at a damn red light and it's just lip gloss. I swear you remind me of Shooter."

"Me, remind you of that nigga? How tf you let that happen?"

"Y'all be on my ass when I'm driving."

I swear I hate driving that nigga around. Shooter be acting like I can't drive. Ain't nothing I hate more than someone sitting in the passenger sit trynna tell me how to drive. When he driving me around he be texting with one hand and the other on the wheel driving like 12 on our ass. That man don't even know the damn speed limit but he wanna tell me how to drive.

"Light ain't red no more now is it?" She asked breaking me from my thoughts. I threw her the finger and drove off before the vehicle behind started pressing me.

It'a Saturday today and thankfully we're both got free time. Lori's working today so tonight we're all hitting the club Paranoai. That is literally my favourite spot to link up with the girls. The place is always lit and full of vibes. It's probably East hottest clubs. I know that nigga making mad money from it. No matter what I may have thought of him before he definitely did his shit. Street nigga turned rich, that's all em niggas dream about and he actually made it happen. Although he still in the streets he making a name for him in New York too. I be hearing the little things he do like when he renovated our highschool a few years ago and as soon as he was released one of vet he first things he did was to rebuild one of the daycares in Harlem that got burnt recently. He may be a thug but he got mad heart and I gotta respect him for that.

"Girl I know your ass ain't drunk and you're my ride back home

"Girl I know your ass ain't drunk and you're my ride back home."

"Relax Santana, I'm just a little tipsy." I said calling Safi by her surname.

We've been in the club barely under three hours and I'm already on my way to being drunk like a fish. I got up and excused myself to stand on the long ass line to the restroom. When I finally got inside I used the toilet then quickly washed my face with water to sober up a bit. Luckily my makeup is waterproof. After that I left the restroom and headed straight to the bar.