Part 96

Lily POV

"Man bitches be weird for no reason

"Man bitches be weird for no reason. Why ole girl went and post that pic of y'all from the shoot on her gram and she got the nerve to have me blocked too."I laughed because it really was funny. She knew how to approach me when she wasn't getting through directly to Dave and I practically pushed him to do the damn thing. In what world would anyone imagine East in a  music video? Worst yet, to be acting affectionate? My man love me so much he trolled tf outta shawty afterwards instead of seeing that she was actually an attractive chick. I saw a pretty face with a fake body built like an ant but Dave couldn't even see past sis bad frontal and poor shade of foundation talkin bout she was looking yellow.
"You ain't ready yet?"
"I am Dave, I was waiting on you."
"Get your lil mutt I got Reina."
"You gon respect my dog nigga, don't play with him."
Lastnight Shooter threw a dinner party for his lady and let me just say that I definitely did not get enough sleep. The entire crew was there and even Keisha's mom was invited which was really nice of him to do. I'm probably running on three hours of sleep right now because after the dinner Reina refused to go to bed. She was screaming the house down but its probably because she is beginning to teeth. She has been really fussy lately but the doctor said it's normal.
"Whenever you're ready ma."
We left the house and drove to my granny's crib. We decided to leave Reina with her great grandmother while we are away. I didn't want to dump too much responsibility on her so my dog will be staying with Dave's parents. It's only for a few days so we'll be back before they know it.
On our way to the airport I made Dave stop for some Wendy's because your girl was already hungry.
*
*
"Y'all will never guess who this is." Kiki said referring to the song that was playing.
"Oh I know Ms Icy Girl track trust me. That shit been playing in all the clubs."
"This Skylar?" I asked confused because it didn't quite sound like her. Then again, I don't actually go listening to her music.
"Yeah it's actually been doing good on the charts, entered Billboard 100 and all."
"Well good for her, speaking of music though wassup wit you Danny?" Lori asked.
"I just started my pole dancing classes and it's taking all my damn energy and time. I was a fool thinking I could host classes, do music, content creation and have a life at the same time. I put the music on a back-burner for now so I'm focused on my classes and making Youtube videos."
"Well it's no rush, just do you and make ya money." Safi told her.