Part 75

Lily POV

"Lily you been on that damn phone all morning, tell Dave you ain't kidnapped

"Lily you been on that damn phone all morning, tell Dave you ain't kidnapped." Reginae fussed at me. I chuckled at her irritation but ended the call nonetheless. She had a point. We had been on the phone for a good two hours already. This was my time with Nae and Shar. We finally managed to book a trip for ourselves together. We'll be spending a week in LA so I made sure I got my hair braided because I wasn't about to be dealing with it for a week out here.

It's been a month since the big birthday party. Daysha and my dad went back to Barbados like the following week and Arlena went back to school the next day as promised. It was the hot topic for a couple of days though. Folks said that was the hottest party in the hood inna minute. Bonus because nothing popped off. There were no fights or none like that just good vibes and praise God for that. The next day before Arlena left our parents got us a cake to cut and share like we used to.

For the past month I've been under my man, making a business plan, doing promotions on instagram, helping Danny with her apartment hunting and I've been spending alot of time with my niece too. Lori gave birth to her bouncing babygirl Corie Rayvon Fenty the morning after my birthday. That's crazy. Corie is beyond beautiful. She's so chunky, got a head full of hair she definitely got from her mom, infact she got most of her features from Lori. Chris is absolutely obsessed with his daughter. It's such a precious sight to watch how he is around her. I'm so proud of my big bro and Lori of course. They got nothing to worry about. They're doing great and I know they'll be the best parents to Corie.

Speaking of babies, imagine I had a pregnancy scare of my own. I was legit ready to shit myself at the thought. I love Dave but ain't no way on Gods green earth was I about to pop a baby at 23 for this man. That's definitely not happening. Besides, as much as I want kids I don't see any in the near future. Dave and I are in a good place in our six month relationship. When things were fresh it was enough drama with Millie, I can't imagine her reaction to me if I became pregnant with Dave's second child—not that it matters though. You know your girl stubborn though, so despite the pregnancy scare I still ain't find myself fucking with rubber. First of all I'm scared of that shit, like what if my coochie get a rash or sumn. Secondly, I lost my virginity to a raw dick and If my memory serves me correctly that's how we been fucking ever since. Dave's pull out game strong asf if you asked me because we ain't had many slip ups. I can still count the number of times that I had to take an after pill on one hand. That's an accomplishment.

"Y'all I'm bout to hit the shower so we can get ready to leave." Shar announced. I simply nodded while replying to my group chat and Nae headed inside to do God knows what.

I opened Instagram because I actually haven't been active for a few days. I wasn't busy, I just wasn't feeling it at the moment.

 I wasn't busy, I just wasn't feeling it at the moment