Part 116

Lily POV

"Aight it was cool and all but I gotta get back home to my kids,yunno mommy duties and all

"Aight it was cool and all but I gotta get back home to my kids,yunno mommy duties and all."

"Just your kids? Damn I'm almost a little hurt for yo man."

"Real cute but nah we ain't seeing eye to eye right now so it's me and my babies for now."

"Oh word? My bad I ain't know. I'm sorry to hear that."

"You wouldn't know because we never speak about our personal lives like that."

"You right, I guess it's better that way. I mean being friends with your co-stars is one thing, but to be on that level with me though? Nah, you gon be feening for me and ion want that for none of us."

"Boyyyy goodbye. You wish I was feening for yo young ass."

"Damn I'm only four years younger than you."

"Exactly, now good night Junior." I joked hopping in my whip.

Davinchi and I have grown close in record time. It's barely been a month since we've been working together. He is the latest cast member on the show I've been working on. Dave and I are still separated but I make sure he speaks to the kids everyday. Lately he has been on my ass to see them and I don't blame him. He hasn't seen them since I brought them to LA with me. He was mad pissed when I did that too because we never discussed it. However, it was kind of on a whim. Once I got the message that filming was resuming soon I knew I had to head back to LA and sorry to say I wasn't gon leave my kids in New York. I have been staying by my parents. Sure, I could afford a place of my own out here but it's way more convenient this way. The kids get to spend time with their grandparents when I'm busy working and I get to cut costs.

As soon as I got home I went in search of my babies. They were both sleeping soundly no surprises there considering the time. My mama don't play bout bedtime with them at all. I was feeling real lazy not gon lie so I never ended up bathing. As soon as I hit the bed it was lights out for me.

I woke up and seen a text from Davinchi. It was a selfie we took while at dinner and he captioned it saying last night was nice. I got to say the guy is good company. We laughed all night and the conversations weren't forced at all neither was this friendship. Everything about it is just genuine and feels right. I got out of bed and made my way downstairs seeing the kids watching tv. They didn't even acknowledge me but what's to expect when coco melon is playing. Joining my dad in the kitchen I helped him prepare breakfast, then fed my babies.

Within the next two hours I was back on set filming like the day before and the ones before that. Some days the work is okay but others can be hard. Nothing pisses me off than when a scene has to be reenacted countless times. The struggle be too real sometimes. Unfortunately, today was one of those days.

It was after 8 at night and we were still on set. I was tired asf and just ready to get some sleep. I was surviving off coffee and energy drinks. Luckily we were just wrapping up.