Part 41

Kiki POV

"So why'd you get the day off again?"

"I asked nicely. Besides I know it's Arlena's last day in New York so I wanted to spend some time with y'all." I admitted. Arlena's stay here is a little shorter than we'd hoped. She's going back to LA to spend some time with her mans before she goes back to her schooling.

"And my moms supposed to be in New York next week for some show she gotta perform at that would've been the perfect time for us to be together."I know how bummed Lily is about the inconsistency of her family members. It must be tough living away from all your family. It's bad enough being raised away from most of them but to hardly see the them during vacations though. When my dad left my mom I was completely devastated because I knew I would not be seeing him like I was accustomed to. Overtime I got used to it ofcourse but the difference is my parents are separated so I had to accept the fact that I wouldn't be seeing my dad often anymore. With Aaliyah the situation is different. Still, I'm sure she's still excited to see her mom.

"Tell Arlena we'll text her when we're close. Let her know we're gotta make a stop first." I said as we made it my jeep.

Once we were both buckled in I started the jeep and pulled off for Brooklyn. I got there in limited time and immediately hopped out the whip with Aaliyah on my tail.

"Hold tf up, beeccchh you kept saying you had to stop home why was I thinking of your moms house?"

"Oh my bad." I chuckled lightly. I'm at Shooter's place so often I forgot how fast I started calling this place home.

I unlocked the door and walked in, not surprised in the slightest that East was here. Shooter already told me he was over here plus I peeped his whip parked by the road. I'm sure Lily not too happy to see him though. It's been like a full week and I still don't know wtf going on with them but it's making me feel weird. Sure, we weren't all friends before but now that we are and I'm dating Shooter, it's awkward asf with Lily beefing with his bestfriend.

"Duane!"

"Woman what you shouting for? I'm right here and you ain't see East there?" He asked walking up to me. He kissed my cheeks and grabbed my two shopping bags from me probably to bring them upstairs.

"Wassup East?" I asked while Shooter checked in with Lily.

"Aight Lily, Imma go change and stuff real quick. You good with waiting here right?" Of course I could've asked her to come upstairs but I lowkey wanted to give her space so she and East could sort their shit out.

"Yeah I'm straight, I'll just wait here." I nodded and dragged Shooter up with me.

Lily POV

"How long you gon keep this up ma?"

"Keep what up?"

"Yunno what I'm talking bout."