Part 69

Lily POV

"Aww this is so cute

"Aww this is so cute."

"I know right, it almost gives me baby fever." Danny added.

"Yeah heavy on the 'almost'." I said causing her and Arlena to laugh. Arlena and I had just arrived at Lori's gender reveal party. My parents and Daysha got here about half an hour before us. The place looked so good. Safi and Kaedan really did their thing with organizing this. They're already proving themselves to be great God parents. There weren't many faces here that I didn't recognize because Lori didn't want anything big plus she wasn't too close with her family. In fact she recently reached out to her father in hopes of trying to rekindle a relationship. I understood wanting to have a grandparent in your child's life other than on his dad side so I'm super proud of her for making that step. I think it will be great for everyone. The way her father left them was disgusting the way she and Safi told me a long time ago so I definitely would not be up for forgiving the man. I mean the parent should always be the bigger person especially after the death of their mother, he should've made a greater effort to be in his daughters lives so I get why Lori had such me anger in her heart for him. I truly hope it works out for them though.

Damn near all of our relatives from New York are here. Alot of our cousins, aunts and uncles and our grandmother so unfortunately it didn't turn out as small as Lori would've probably hoped cause baby one thing about it, the Fenty family is huge. This isn't even everyone plus most of our family actually live in the Caribbean specifically Barbados so that just goes to show you how big our family is.

I spotted Kiki in a corner sipping on champagne with Shooter and Dave close by. Dave and I haven't been in the best of terms as of lately. The night he got home covered in blood and tried to be pissed at ME, I was so pissed that I left his crib and took a damm cab home. He called once to find out where I was. I just told him I was home and ended the call. I was embarrassed and kind of hurt the way he shouted at me. I was genuinely only concerned for him and he lashed out on me. He called the next day late in the afternoon but I had a whole attitude he wasn't in the mood to deal with so we've just been dry texting since. That was three weeks ago and this is the first time that I've seen him since then. I'm no longer upset but I'm not even sure how to approach him after that. It felt like our first big fight and we barely even exchanged words.

"Well look who finally made it." Daysha said walking with our twin cousins Amy and Aubrey.

"Well y'all looking good."

"Thanks cuz, you looking well too. I guess East is a good fit for you huh." Amy smirked causing me to blush.

"Aww look at her blush that's so cute. I'm definitely feeling East more than that whiteboy for you. He just wasn't giving." Amy said referring to Jordan who by the way is very much present along with his dad and brother Justin. This isn't awkward at all—truly it isn't. I already plan to ignore the Lorde brothers the entire time. I mean what do I have to say to them anyway? They're my exes, and Chris friends not mine.