Part 44

Dave POV

"I can't believe you got me carrying these heavy ass groceries bro

"I can't believe you got me carrying these heavy ass groceries bro. I could've really just carried Kairi instead."

"Carrying groceries is small things compared to whatever it is you wanna ask me for."

"Who said I wanna ask you for anything?"

"Who know you better than me Dee, nobody." I unlocked the door and placed Kairi down. Danny entered behind me and was quick to place the groceries down.

"I didn't know you were bringing guests over babe."

"Ain't you the only guest in here Millie because I'm family. Dave I didn't know she was staying here."

"I live here yes Danny-

"Oop- friends and family call me that. You can settle for Daniel."

"Don't start nothing now. Millie take Kairi lemme talk with my sis."

She excused herself giving us some privacy. "I don't know why you're still with that woman. After all her scamming, lies and disloyalty." Here we go.

"We not together but my sex life shouldn't be no concern to my little sister so stay outta it, aight? Now get down to what you want." I light my backwood and my damn eyes nearly popped out my head when I saw her reaching for it. "I'm just playing, chill bro." She laughed like that shxt was funny.

"Anyways I was wondering if you could get me, my own whip. I mean sure I got money but you can afford the one I want plus I just feel like my first car should be gifted and not bought."

"You sound awfully spoilt."

"Okay and whose fault is that?" Her sarcasm was noted. "Wait hold up lemme answer this quick."

"You on my time not yours Dee, I got other shxt to do. How you taking a call on my time?"

"Chill bro, it's Lily. I'm supposed to be meeting her soon."

"Y'all spending alot of time together lately." Not like it was a problem I was just pointing it out.

"Well truthfully Lily and I have been getting pretty close so I'm trynna spend as much time with her while it lasts."

"What you mean while it lasts?"

"She got to back to school after summer. She got another semester and then she graduates." I think I vaguely remember her saying some like that.