Part 83

Lily POV

Life has been one hell of a rollercoaster for me lately ever since Kaash got shot. She died two full weeks after and everything went to shit thereafter. There were a bunch of protests and even riots. A curfew was implemented for the Bronx and Harlem. People weren't really paying any attention to it though and the violence only got worse.

As if all that with the police and Kassh death wasn't enough to deal with, Loco dumb ass made some weird comment about Kassh online and her people weren't feeling it. Next thing yunno it's Bronx vs Harlem over one person's rude remark.

Two months after her death, I began filming for that new series I got the main role in. Unfortunately for me I got yet another surprise when I met Jordan on set who turns out is starring in the same show as me. It's been three months since we've been filming and I got to say it has not gotten any easier having to work with my ex boyfriend but that's the least of my worries. I've had way more important things to deal with than this like my man whose crew is still in war with Bronx niggas who some of which happen to be my friends.

Of course it hasn't all been bad though. It's been good having Daysha live with me for so long. We actually clash a lot though unlike when Arlena and I shared the same roof. Still, it has been pretty dope. Plus I finally bought my first whip so I went from being driven to driving but of course I'm still a passenger princess when it comes to my man. I hardly drive for shit where Dave is concerned. This month is going to mark our one year anniversary and it's insane to even think about. I really spent a full year with the man that I love. I have no idea what we should do or what imma get him but it has to be something real impressive fasho.

 I have no idea what we should do or what imma get him but it has to be something real impressive fasho

"I can't believe you have me going to gym. That was fucking torture Dae."

"Ain't my fault you putting on weight sis. I can't believe you nearly passed out though like what happened to being fit."

"I just haven't eaten a proper meal in a while. Between filming, my poor sleeping schedule, trying to stay active on Youtube, amongst other things I've just been really overwhelmed."

"You're making yourself sick though. Girl you know gas ain't nothing to play with. I heard you puking this morning and chilee that gas you let out in the whip was deadly. It's like something died inside of you Lily."

"Well damn Dae you on my ass huh?"

"I'm just saying, you need to be taking better care of your body. I mean you know this I don't gotta be telling you that. I mean what if you get pregnant now-

"Really Daysha?"

"I'm just saying my niece or nephew would have to eat in there if that were to happen you know but of course God forbid cause we both know none of us ready for a mini you running around."

"Damn right." We laughed as we entered the restaurant. Thankfully Daysha preordered so we didn't have to wait to collect. It's a new spot that recently opened in Brooklyn and she has been begging me to try it for weeks now. I got to say the smell is a turn off though.