Part 81

Dave POV

"Fuckkk." Waking up to Lily mouth on my dick got to be the best wake up call. She swallowed my nut and casually sprawled out on the bed looking at the ceiling.
"Watchu thinking bout?"
"The errands I gotta run today. I wish I could just stay in bed all day."
"That makes two of us ma."
"Maybe we can. I'll skip my errands if it means I get your dick all day."
"So you ain't want me you just want my junior? Aight bet."
"I mean you're a package deal so of course I want you too." She teased.
"Yeah aight, clearly I'm an after thought. Never thought I'd be used like this, least not by my own shawty." As tempting as it was to stay in with Lily today, we both had shit to do. I hopped outta bed and went straight to the bathroom to handle my hygiene. When I re-entered the room Lily was still sprawled out on the bed.
"So you ain't gon get ya ass up huh?"
"Yeah inna bit and I'm just trynna upload this vlog on my Youtube channel. I tried posting it yesterday but it didn't go through I don't know why."
"Aight do ya shit, watchu trynna eat?"
"I just ate, ain't it?" She smirked.
"Getcho mind out the gutter girl. I'm talking bacon and eggs and shit."
"I could do with an omelette."
"Aight bet."
*
*
"Look what the cat done dragged in."
"You one to talk Jazz?"

"Shiitt I missed you cuzzo, it been too long East

"Shiitt I missed you cuzzo, it been too long East." She stood up to hug me.
"Fasho cuz, you straight though? What bring you back?"
"I'm good, been good yunno still trynna be the best artist out there but the world is vast and the competition is a bitch. I just figured it was time I came back, just for a while though."
"Ain't no place like home huh?" Shooter spoke up from behind me.
"You said it, not me." She remarked sending a wink at him. I didn't even know they asses were back to being cool but then again, I would've never just up and asked any one of em. It's good though cause them two better of as friends than enemies. Give em the chance and they'll probably kill each other.
"So cuz I see you all lovey dovey and shit posting that Lily girl on the gram. I must say I approve anyone who ain't Millie. I been on her page she look pretty decent, a little too clean to what I'm used to seeing you with compared to this ghetto hoes but that's the plus I suppose."
"Mann y'all ain't gon never stop bringing up Millie huh? You'll like Lily though, she down to earth-
"Really? Because as soon as I saw who her parents were, I was like yeah that bitch gotta be stuck up. I mean seriously her mom is thee Denise Fenty, that woman is my fuckin woman crush okay? I don't follow her personal life but I definitely love her enough to make her give me one of em famous lap dances."
"Yeah her mom dope too. She a tough one, talk and act like one of the niggas."
"Seems like you making nice with your in law then." She smirked. "What bout you Shooter, I heard and seen that I've been replaced by Kiki. Yunno I never saw you going for one of en lightskins especially not Kaedan's twin. How'd that happen?"
"You like a fuckin chatterbox today, aintchu?" She only shrugged in response.
We chilled for a while in Queens before I had to pull up on the guys at the trap. I helped em finish set everything up from the move then went to my mom's crib for a good meal and to pick up Kairi. I had to take her back to her moms place tonight.

Lily POV