Part 111

Lily POV

After tucking my babies in bed, enjoying a bottle of wine by myself is a pretty good way to end the night

After tucking my babies in bed, enjoying a bottle of wine by myself is a pretty good way to end the night. Besides, there aren't many options anyway with Dave missing in action after three in the morning. It has been quite a bit of those nights as of late. I've been back home in New York for an entire month already and he has been super busy. If it were his businesses occupying his time then I would have no complaints but since I know his time is being spent in the trap then I got a problem. Word on the street is East taking over the streets again. That isn't the type of shit I was expecting to hear nor is it what I want to hear. Dave casually brushing it off like it's nothing. I'm just confused as to how he went to avenging Shooter to taking over the streets. That's two different things and already I wasn't supportive for the first part but the magnitude of them both is a bit much. Dave is definitely pushing it. I'm not about to sit up thinking on it too much though. I grabbed my bottle and headed back to our bedroom.

The next morning I woke up to Reina's little voice. I turned in bed to see her trying to tap her dad awake.
"Reiny c'mere baby, your dad is sleeping."

"Daddy make pancakes for me."

"I'll make it for you, let your daddy sleep."

"Uh uh daddy do it." This little girl right here. Dave suddenly started chuckling so clearly his ass been up.
"Aight lil mamas, I'm coming."

"Yaayy!"

"Watchu say Reina?" I asked sternly.

"Good morning daddy." She said while jumping up like a kangaroo. "Morning princess." He kissed her head. "Morning mamas." He said to me kissing me before getting out of bed. I followed Reina out the room and went into Dimitri's room, not surprised to see him still fast asleep. Going downstairs, I put the kettle on to make myself a cup of coffee then opened the front door letting my dog go outside to ease herself in the yard.

Dave came downstairs with my empty bottle from last night giving me a questioning look. "You finished a bottle of wine last night?" He knew the answer to that because it wasn't even opened when he left the crib yesterday. I simply nodded but he ain't say nothing bout it.

*Incoming Call from Bestie💕🦋*

Keisha talk to me

Morning girl, how are you?

Morning, I'm good literally just got out of bed. Trynna make me some coffee

Alright we still on for later right?

Girl for sure, just let me get these kids together then imma get ready

Okay  well do ya thing. Let me know when you're on your way

No probs, how's Brianna?

She good. Much better actually, the flu finally left her