Part 85

Lily POV

"You looked so good today sis

"You looked so good today sis. Hell, even Jordan couldn't keep his eyes off you, yeah I peeped."
"Me too Lena. He want that old thang back." Daysha joked.
We just came from the premiere party for the series 'Star'. I'm beyond grateful to have most of my loved ones here to cheer me on and celebrate. My entire family showed out. My mom, dad, Daysha, Chris, granny and Arlena are all in LA with me. Even Dave, Danny and Keisha caught a flight out here which means alot. All of whom are now well aware of my current predicament. My parents weren't disappointed just shocked and I suppose me expecting them to be disappointed in me is what really had me worrying. They've accepted that I am grown even before I have, that's the reality of the situation. For now I want this to be as private as possible. Dave told Shooter but I haven't told anyone else other than those who are here with me now.
"Lily we're heading home now, see you soon." My mom hugged me. I suppose I forgot to mention that my family finally moved to LA. Let me just say that the house is fuckin amazing and huge. I lowkey miss Daysha being home with granny and I but soon enough I won't be living with anyone other than my child anyway. Yes that's the plan, to get my own place to raise my child so I might as well get used to being independent. The last I want is to be dependent on a man. Dave has been supportive and is still very much always makes himself available for me but that doesn't mean I need to make him carry all my weight.

When we left the premises, he drove me to a restaurant where we dined then left for my family house. I took a shower then the next thing you knew I was knocked out naked in bed. I woke up to the smell of good soul food. Dave brought me dinner and we spent the rest of the evening watching movies. The next day Dave took me shopping, then we went to the County museum of art. Once we returned home I was tired but we ended up playing family games which we haven't done in a hot minute. It's always good to watch Dave interact with the people I care for most.
*
*

"Mom staapp, I'm not gon change my mind

"Mom staapp, I'm not gon change my mind."
"Lily don't be boring girl. It's what's trending now. Your brother and Lori did it."
"That's Chris and Lori though, I'm really not interested in a gender reveal right now and I would like to keep this under wraps. We're supposed to begin shooting for season 2 as soon as January 8th. What happens if I start to show while filming, what am I going to do? I mean what if-
"Aaliyah you need to stop worrying. You stressing yourself over little things child. You are pregnant. Get a grip and accept that along with everything that comes with that. Change is inevitable. You're no superhero baby. You focus on your wellbeing that way you're focusing on your child as well and enjoy this pregnancy while it last. The nine months gon be up before you know it, trust me. I still don't know how I did it seven times."
"Yeah just a heads up that's never happening with me. I'll probably be two and done."
"You say that now, never know what the future holds."
"Mother with all due respect, I rebuke that."