Part 60

Lily POV

"You ain't got none saying now?"

"You're drunk and found yourself at my house, I'm not sure what you expect me to say Jordan."

"You must really hate me to not even invite me in."

"You want me to invite a drunk man in the house my granny laying her head in? Jordan I could call an uber for you or something but-

"I ain't that drunk Lily, I made it here didn't I?"

"Okay so make it out then." I really wasn't feeling his attitude lately. Then he just shows up here smelling of alcohol for what?

"I bet if it was that drug dealing nigga East you would've said some different huh."

"I'm pretty sure he'd know better than to bring his ass here. Now you better watch it from here on Jay for real cause I know exactly what you getting at."

"What am I getting at huh Lily? The fact that you ended up with the same nigga you swore you ain't had shit with. I must look like the biggest fool to y'all huh."

"It's time for you to leave Jordan."

"Tell me some.. y'all dating or you just whore yourself for the nigga."

"Excuse me nigga?"

"I know alot of bitches do it. They practically throw themselves at his feet so I ain't reaching at all." He shrugged. I was done listening to his shit. I know if he stayed there any longer he'd give me a reason to fucc his ass up. I ain't trynna do that no matter how much he pissing me off right now.

"I'm not asking again Jordan. Leave. Now."

"So you don't miss me?" I ignored him and just went straight for the day. As soon as I swung it open my heart sped up once I seen Dave standing infront of me.

"You got company at this time ma?" He's one to talk. I didn't even know he was passing by.

"You could've called."

"I did, you ain't pick up so I pulled up." That's when I remembered that I left my phone upstairs.

"Who you got up in here?" He asked entering my house without me giving him the 'ok' to. It wasn't an issue though at least on a regular day it wouldn't be but in this moment..

"Wait Dave-

"Tf yo punk ass doing here prettyboy?" He gon tell me I give Millie too much of my energy but the minute he sees Jay he's on his ass.

"Dave he was just leaving."

"Nah I wasn't." Jordan must be real slow at the moment because clearly I was trying to defuse the situation before it got heated.

"Stfu Jordan seriously, now I need you to leave right now for real. You're being difficult for no reason."

Dave